Skip to content
Secret Fantasy
chevygirl219 posted:
Does anyone have a secret fantasy that they would like to try but for some reason or another you didn't. Or you have yet to let anyone know?

3point14 responded:
I think like 99% of people have that!

scorpio83 responded:
open up the floor chevy girl, what's a fantasy you would like to try but didn't? or what is a fantasy that you tried. I had a couple of them that stood out for me. 1. I had a threesome which was great. 2 females and me. 2. I ventured out and tried "swinging" 3. (Hasn't happened but I wouldn't mind) I'd love to see my significant other with another woman and I just watch this time instead of getting involved.

chevygirl219 responded:
Well I would like to try a threesome but I dont know anyone that would want to. Yeah I have friends but I think that would be a little weird! I would like to try it with someone that maybe the guy knows so if things get messy then I would risk a friendship. I don't know it it will ever happen buy I would like to try it one day. :cool:

scorpio83 responded:
Would you like a threesom with you, a male, and another woman? or you and two males?

chevygirl219 responded:
Well I would like to have 2 guys! :grin: But I don't know any 2 guys that would go for that. But a girl can always dream! :cool:

scorpio83 responded:
non sense i'm sure there are guys who would do that. I'm sure that as long as the guys dont have to interact with each other then as a guy I wouldn't see the big deal.

chevygirl219 responded:
Thanks for the feedback :wink:

Handytim responded:
Id say I love to be in a threesome w/ a couple, whether its husband and wife or 2 women or 2 men

amanda7787 responded:
yumm i think a 3 some with 2 guys and me would be amazing..as long asthe guys dont interact or touch each other cuz that would freak me out..lol.. but i love attention and to have 2 guys all on me...oooooh yum!

chevygirl219 responded:
Thank you im so glad that im not the only girl that would like to have a threesome with 2 guy. Maybe someday I can try it!!! :grin:

rubyourhotfeet2 responded:
I definetely have a fantasy that I would love to share with another fantasy keeper. Also would like to share my fetish.

GuardSquealer responded:
Well I am a big fan of performing oral sex. Which my wife likes on occasion. But I would like to 69 and she says she can't concentrate enough to enjoy recieving and giving at the same time. I have also always wanted a woman to sit on my face basically. Or at least squat over me while I perform oral. But I don't think that is going to happen either. lol

LoveMyIssues responded:
I think many (maybe even "most") guys like the threesome idea, with two women. I used to fantasize about two partners, one sitting on my face, one riding me cowgirl. To me, that would be heaven! :goofy: I say "used to" because I'm about to turn 52 and find nowadays that one determined woman is absolutely all I can handle! :sillygrin: Funny how those delusions of grandeur fade with one's lost youth... I also like the "idea" of bondage, but I've tried it and the real thing disappoints. I guess I'm just not really into passive, submissive partners. I prefer her to take an active role and demonstrate some eagerness. I'd rather have her hands on me than tied to the bedposts. Still, it looks good on film... I haven't figured this one out yet. :sheepish: [Hey, rubyourhotfeet: What's your fetish? :sillygrin: >

Mallardman responded:
Yes Virginia, I`m with you.. Any sounds good.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 47 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website