Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
sharing some thoughts
wifeandmomof2 posted:
hi all, after my last post in the thread "best orgasm", my DH and i were discussing it, and our "hyper-active" sex lives. He said some things that i found rather profound (probably overstating that) that i thought i would share with you. DH and I have at times struggled a bit with our sex lives, and our religion,( practicing catholics), this is NOT a discussion on religion, i just wanted to make sure all understood our beleif in God, and perhaps to better undertand why sometimes feel we may be "overdoing" it when it comes to sex. I will not type word for word what hub said, but it went basically like this... God made each of our bodies, and, he made sure DH and i found eaach other and married, well, as i have stated in previous posts, i have had a MAJOR issue with excess vaginal lubrication, had this "issue" since i was 13, well, as far as i know, vaginal lubrication serves one purpose,,, SEX,,, God also gave me large breasts, now one can argue that breasts are for feeding our children, well, i DID that, but my breasts sure didnt go away now that they are grown. It was GOD who made it pleasurable for me to have them squeezed, and sucked. God also gave my DH a large penis, and a penis serves two things, to urinate with and to have sex with, now, i dont have a penis but i am pretty sure that a man can urinate just as well with a 2 inch penis as he could with an 8 inch one, so GOd obviously intended for hub to use his for sex. Now maybe DH and i are simply trying too hard to justify our voracious sexual appetites, and maybe we are sex maniacs but these statements do seem to make sense to me. But as long as we are monagomous, and never hurt anyone, and continue to give each other pleasure, we dont see ourselves changing. Anyway, thanks again to all of you who understand and have been kind to me. Lisa

All_is_One responded:
I used to be Catholic, but now I'm a believer that the Source/Creator is in all things. I can say with certainty that I know where you're coming from with your view on sex and if you two are being sinful in any way. I am a virgin still (from Catholic upbringing, now 23) and I used to feel guilty about self-pleasure growing up as a Catholic. But now that I've continued to grow spiritually, I've come to realize something about sex: It is MEANT to be pleasurable, erotic, fantastic, etc. Sex is, when you get down to its basics, a function of random conception AND the transfer between two people of their energies. His masculine energy transfers to you, the feminine. Like two magnets that attract to one another. Anyway, if both of you are totally giving all of yourself in this act, not expecting anything in return but the love you give to him, not feeling manipulated, or controlled, then your sexual transfer should be enlightening to say the least. Eventually, two people who selflessly give of themself in this act will reach a point where sex can become sacramental in nature. This is a little off topic, but the concept of rape stems from someone who has a blockage or mental distortion of seeking power over others. When this funnels into the sexual function, it comes out as the desire to rape another or to use power over them to control or manipulate by the act of sex. You're free to believe what you want from this, but I thought I'd give you some perspective on this. MUCH LOVE!

Contemplating19 responded:
Did you think what you were doing was bad? Because I honestly see nothing wrong with it. I'm an Agnostic, I also have a large penis. I don't think it's large because it's purpose is for sex (seeing as though men with smaller penises have sex), I just think my penis is huge because of my DNA... Regardless, I don't see an issue with you and your husband being hyper-active when it comes to sex. You're married, you're monogamous, you're both being fullfilled sexually. And if you weren't married, had an open relationship, and were being fullfilled sexually I still wouldn't see an issue. Congratulations to you, I know many couples who don't experience the great sex you and your husband experience.

Did you think what you were doing was bad? Because I honestly see nothing wrong with it. I'm an Agnostic, I also have a large penis. I don't think it's large because it's purpose is for sex (seeing as though men with smaller penises have sex), I just think my penis is huge because of my DNA... Regardless, I don't see an issue with you and your husband being hyper-active when it comes to sex. You're married, you're monogamous, you're both being fullfilled sexually. And if you weren't married, had an open relationship, and were being fullfilled sexually I still wouldn't see an issue. Congratulations to you, I know many couples who don't experience the great sex you and your husband experience.

goodguy82 responded:
Wife and momie what you and your husband have is what it takes to have a great relationship and most of us do not have that. :sad: C-19 you need to find a way to sell your large penis DNA, you would be soooo rich! :cool:

Goodguy82, Having a large penis sucks... I'm right at 9 in long 2 in thick when flaccid. 10 in long 2.5 in thick when erect. When I play basketball, go swimming, etc. I must wear a jockstrap in addition to boxer briefs. When at work, sometimes I have to hide because the bulge is big. God forbid if I actually get an erection while in public. I've never experienced certain sexual acts such as deep throating, anal sex, and quickies. I gotta be careful if I get TOO excited during sex because I tend to go faster than needed and the gf starts to get hurt... then she makes me stop. :sad: When at the gym, when I step out of the shower in the locker room I'm flopping around every damn wear. I'm always VERY aware that my penis is there with me. I must always wear dark pants and can't really do slacks. When I was in high school, during a game I was literally poking from the pant leg of my shorts and they had to stop the game so I could go into the locker room and tuck it in (I was only 15 that was embarrasing to me.) I've even joined an online support group because of this. I would be so happy with an average penis.

Jessegirl01 responded:
Lisa: See my last reply to you on the thread of "best orgasms".... C19: I can somewhat feel your pain (in reverse). My one gf has double D size breasts where as I have A cups. We always joked about her giving me a little so we would "even out" LOL But, as many girls admire her size she otoh is in pain daily from their weight and hates having to wear a bra to bed. Even though I don't think there is any kind of penis reduction surgery out there ,keep faith that there is girl that will welcome your large size and accomodate it. I know they are out there. Good luck!

As much as I would welcome an average penis, I don't think I would have the balls (figuratively speaking) to have someone put a knife to my manhood. LOL My gf tries, she puts forth a lot of effort. She's always online reading stuff and trying new things, she's my little cheerleader. :sillygrin: I understand your friend completely. I dated a girl once who's cup size was a 38 DDD and the poor thing always complained. She HAD to wear a bra at all times. And she had to pay extra money for the bras she bought because she took up more fabric. When I mentioned breast reduction surgery to her she replied with "Oh no, I may never feel my nipples again! I like my stimulated nipples!" LOL

musicianatheart responded:
contemplating, I always wanted to have a bigger penis, since mine is only about "5" inches erect. But hearing some of the problems that can occur being well endowed I guess I can be alright with my size. It sounds like you've got a great GF though. Hey, is that you in the picture on your profile? How did you get so ripped? cause I've been wanting to start a work out routine.

newchancetolive responded:
Dear Lisa, What you and your husband are sharing IS a gift from God. You are each other's gift FROM God. Enjoy the beautiful pleasure that you have. The truth is...you are committed to each other in mind, soul and body. That is what God wants. For two people to enjoy their sacred union and have a ball doing it!! God would not have created bodies that could come and orgasm and squirt and make you have convulsive fits of pleasure if He did not want that. What the two of you share is amazing and beautiful. If God had not intended us to have pleasure then He wouldn't have created our bodies the way HE did. Yeee haaaawwwwwww and enjoy.

5337guy responded:
wifeandmom: You have a very healthy (and very Catholic) outlook about your bodies and your sexuality. Have you read Pope John Paul II's "Theology of the Body"? Remember your voracious sexual apetites also came from God. As long as you and your husband are in tune with each other's needs as well as your own, and your sexual activities are not somehow interfering with the other important aspects of your life (do you neglect your children or have you lost your job because of sex?) then everything you are doing to enhance your enjoyment of your bodies in your marriage is good, and you should never feel guilty about any of it.

wifeandmomof2 responded:
newchancetolive and guy, thank you so much for your kind workds, i am sure the two of you ALSO enjoy loving relationships, you must having the wisdom that you do!!! As for contiplating,,, Oh, boy do hub and i understand your grief. we were both born and raised in a small town, less than 3000, hub was a major jock, and it seemed that EVERYONE knew of his large "endowment". As for me, well,i too shared the grief, i am 42EE, ( with very large nipples which are a PAIN to try to hide no matter what bra i wear )and i am NOT a large or fat woman, i am tall , (6') but, i am no skinny model either, actually, after 41 years and 2 babies, i am sort of proud of my shape. My bust has , thankfully, never given me back problems, but my shoulders sure do bother me, and my hub is tall and SKINNY,, which i think makes his penis look even bigger, (he is almost nine inches by two and a half inches when hard, when flaccid its not much smaller) he grew up with a ton of nicknames, as did i, and both of us have been rather self conseince about our bodies all our lives. We have finally come to terms wiwth it and learned to except our bodies and our sexual appetites. and yes "guy" we have read "theology of the body" and enjoyed it thouroughly!! Thank you all VERY much for your kind words and encouragement, it means alot to me and my DH Lisa

Dick912 responded:
Sex with a husband and wife is a beautiful thing. The two need to share anything and everything that makes them happy. The amount of sex and the type of sex a husband and wife have is up to them. I would do anything for my wife and she will do anything for me. It can't get any better than that. There is no such thing as being abnormal when it comes to satisfying your partner.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website