Skip to content
exhibitionism
wifeandmomof2 posted:
hi all,, My DH and I were wondering if there was anyone here who is, or knows anyone who is an exhibtionist? Just what exactly constitutes one as an "exhibtionist:"? I was just looking for some feedback, as DH and I have started to delve into this slightly. after 20 years of marriage (accompanied with a GREAT sex life) this new "game" has sent our sex lives to places we never imagined!!!! Lisa

robbynneedshelp responded:
Have you ever had sex while another couple was also having sex or watching in the same room?

jethro38 responded:
My wife is also an exhibitiionist. She like you has 38 dd's. she had never admitted to anyone or herself that she did like to show off. Then a few years ago i was driving down the interstate.she pulled her top and bra off. I went around a big truck. She made his day. He made sure to stay along side for quite a ways. When I went on ahead he blowed the horn and high 5vd. O sex life also took an upward swing she later told me yes most women with big breasts are exhibitist.They are used to people looking and have decided if they want to look we will give them something to look at.

She has always wanted to rid herself of her bras.you gave her an idea. she now likes wearing short skirts. She of course NEVER wears panties. Gave those up 10 years ago

showing off not only makes the day for the one showing but for the one that is honored to view the beauty. ENJOY

Contemplating19 responded:
A former best friend of mine is an exhibitionist. Basically did stuff that Jethro's wife does...

JohnTheHorse responded:
I have an exhibitionist streak in me. I have a very large penis, and have been known to show off in the right situations or places.

5337guy responded:
You should think about becoming nudists. Unless your exhibitionism means having sex in public, just being nude in a large group of other nude people is very enjoyable. I've been to several nude beaches, a nudist resort, and several nude hot springs, and have always enjoyed it. Actually the ones I've been to have been "clothing optional" because my wife is definintely not into this activity. (She puts her pajama bottoms back on just to walk from the bed to the bathroom!) Nudist clubs, etc. require you to go as a couple, or as a family. Public sex, however, is not permitted. If you need to do that, the suggestion made here to have another couple join you in the bedroom where you can have sex and watch each other having sex is a good one.

devildux responded:
If you walk around nude in your house with the curtains open so your next door neighbor can see ...That is Exhibition-ism and you can be arrested and charged with all kinds of felony offenses! If you keep the curtains CLOSED ...then you are just TWO consenting adults that like to have a good time!

wifeandmomof2 responded:
devildux, what if i wore a loose blouse with no bra and did alot of bending over, in public, or a short skirt with no panties, and was a bit "careless" in public ?????? if we were in adult places, such as a bar, or a place where there were NO children, could that get us in trouble??????? Especially if we acted like it was purely accidental??? Lisa

MerryContrary responded:
I have gone out without panties. Want to do it again but haven't.

devildux responded:
Why not try a strip club? You can do just about anything there. And that is what people are there to see!
  • I saw a news story about a college kid (a guy) that ran nude across a football field (During a game). He was arrested and charged with indecent exposure and now he has to register as a "SEX OFFENDER" . Just a prank, and now has to pay for it for the rest of his life.
  •  
    wifeandmomof2 responded:
    merrycontrary,, do you mean you went out and let others sneak a little peak? or just out without panties? P.S. email me if you wish merry Lisa

wifeandmomof2 responded:
    My DH and i are planning a little weekend hotel trip this weekend, just to "play". I have even made my firt ever purchase of a bikini!!!!!! (for the hotel pool). I think the planning of this little trip will be just as fun as the trip LOL. Anyone have any ideas on how we can "show"and have fun?. I will keep you posted. Lisa

Dedi1946 responded:
    Where at & do they have any rooms left for rent? LOL Sounds like you both are having fun. AS long as childern are not around I don't see a problem with showing a little if you & hubby are both comfortable with it! Let us know how it turns out. You need to purchase a digital camera LOL!

Tongue2Toungue responded:
    Lisa Gf and I will be spending 3 days at the Hyatt. Most of the time we will be in the room enjoying one another's body. I usually bring a lot of small candles and place them in aluminum cupcake goodies so I don't have to worry about them making a mess, that we'll make of the sheets!! Sunday I have have made dinner reservations and she'll be eating her favorite ristto of course second only to me. I bought some KY warming gel and was disappointed that it has no effect on me. I call KY and they are going to refund my money. After introducing oral to her, she had never gven or rec'd it she is crazy about it. In fact now I can't keep her head out of my crouch I love toperofrm oral on her and it drives her wild. Weekends like this happen once sometime more a month.

About flashing I think if it were done in such a way that it could have been an accident then if the wrong person got a glimps then they may not make a big deal out of it. I would becareful who and where you do it. The loose top and no bra I think the same approach would be best. I know that it's somehting that I would take notice of but would try not to make it too obvious.

T2T

69angel69 responded:
    Hi Lisa!! Well, my hot new male lover is an exhibitionist. He loves to be naked and sometimes I 'pretend' to be a stranger walking just outside his window and he climbs up on his pool table and flashes me and strokes himself. It is sooo hot to me and he loves it as well. He told me once that it had been a lifetime fantasy of his. Heck, he is so hot I bet people would pay to see his package. Yummy. I remember in college I loved watching my roommates have sex with their boyfriends. Also, I have started to fantasize about being watched. From what people have told me it is intense, and hot and erotic. Let me know if you and DH need a third party to just watch.

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
    Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website