Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tossed Salad and Women ?
heena48 posted:
Have any of you women tossed your partner 's salad? If so did you like it or was it a once and done kind of thing? Have you recieve a rim job from your partner? Was it a turn on or turn off?

wifeandmomof2 responded:
My DH and I both love giving and recieving oral anal. The pleasure is intense! Just knowing that your lover loves you so much that he would even lick you there is a HUGE turn on!! Plus , doing something like that to my DH and seeing how much he enjoys it, just makes me want to do it more! Does that make sense?LOL Lisa

69DJS responded:
:grin: Love to do this my wife gets into it too!! Even more fun with another couple.

69angel69 responded:
Didn't know that a 'tossed salad' was until now. Actually, I have been wanting to do that with my new hot male lover. He is hot, shaved all over, clean, clean, clean...and I want to get up in his business BAD!! :sheepish: I'll keep you posted. lol.

mjh365 responded:
This is something we take part in on a regular basis. It 's an unbelievable feeling and is extremely erotic. I highly recommend it............ MMMMMMMMMM....

wifeandmomof2 responded:
its nice to know i am not alone in my little "butt fetish" LOL Lisa

heena48 responded:
Do you like it when the tongue is in the butt hole or just licking the outside? I love too lick all around and if she is really clean {after her bath} I will stick it in to increase the pleasure.

gq12 responded:
I LOVE rimming and getting rimmed, but I am mostly the giver since my wife is not as into giving as I am.

wifeandmomof2 responded:
i like it when DH licks it all around AND sticks his tongue in !!!! And he loves it when i do the same for him,, drives him crazy,,, He has VERY intense orgasms when i do that and stroke his penis at the same time. i think if i paused while doing it to DH and asked," will you buy me a mercedes convertable"? he would say "yes, yes, anything" LOL Lisa

JRW1874 replied to wifeandmomof2's response:
My girl does it all the time to me and I cum so hard I love it..... But I dont think she likes it as much as I do :-(

Helpful Tips

Ways to narrow the vagina
There are 3 ways to narrow the vagina: 1 - the exercise of certain conditions of intercourse: Read more... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website