Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Oral sex
feenix41 posted:
I have a question? when a woman is giving a man "oral pleasure" (sucking him off) and she swallows his "release"(cum) what happends does the woman become preganet that way or can get any kind of STD or what im just wondering. i asked my mother and she doesnt know or wont tell me. can you please help me
thank you for your time

Elle0317 responded:
I hope you are not asking because you want to do this. If you don't know the answer to the first question you asked : can she get pregnant? You are either WAY too young or naive to be having sex, even if it is oral sex. But to answer your questions, no you cannot get pregnant by swallowing a man's seman. Yes you can catch an STD by doing this, if he he is infected with one.

Please, if you are considering doing this activity, educate yourself more on the subject. There are many serious consequences of involving yourself with sex, not just physically (diseases) but emotionally as well. Good luck

ogsendmarged replied to Elle0317's response:
lets say youre involved with someone. and they've never had sex, but they have engaged in oral sex before. in your opinion, does the disqualify the person as being a virgin?

Dream Smile Pro

Elle0317 replied to ogsendmarged's response:
IMO a virgin is someone who has not had sexual intercourse. I don't consider oral sex as intercourse.

ontbear responded:
Talk about sex: anytime the gentals are involved.... that is sex. NOT INCOURSE, BUT SEX. No you will not get pg, from oral sex; STDs, yes you can.

Helpful Tips

FIRST TIME
I have been dating someone for around 10 months and he told me he like to talk dirty while having sex, this is my first time talking dirty ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website