• Three or four times a week
  • Once a month
  • Not listed
vote
View Poll Results

j5dc2 responded:
5 to 6 per week, but prefer everyday.

fiannakyn replied to j5dc2's response:
when we're not actively trying to get pregnant, less than onece a week. Right now its tough to stick to the every other day sex.

I blame World of Warcraft.

amberptrson responded:
I have sex at least 6 days a week. Now.... how many times per day is a different story

LoveYorkies responded:
Usually 1-2 times a week but I would rather have it at least every other day! However my husband has other ideas...

ccboyd responded:
I had HTR. implants last november and went from twice a mo. to at least six times a day. And am loving it.

summerheaven responded:
ive been married for 20 years and we started at 4 times a week then 2 years later it was 2 week than after 7 years it was 3 time a month after that 1 a month. then all of the suden we were having it 2 or 3 time a day for a month. i found out he was cheating on me and 3 months but he said thay were only chatting on the web with his high school girl friend. im no dummy.. i found this out when i saw her tex say your my one and only and he would call her my lady. were still trying to work things out . not sure what going to happen though. i dont trust him and now sence i found out we dont have it maybe 2 a month if that.

13dan replied to summerheaven's response:
I have been married for 14 years.... lucky if we are intimate 5 or 6 times a YEAR!!!!!!! Wish it was different, would do anything to be close

Helpful Tips

pain having sex
Try putting a pillow under your hips. Lubricate is important. Good luck More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website