Skip to content
oral sex
An_210832 posted:
i love it when my husband goes down on me after he has deposited his semen in me but alot of times it is hard to get him to do that right after he has cum-----any of you ladys out there enjoy this when your vagina is full of hot semen----it is just a big turn-on for me to see him and to feel him licking me knowing that his semen is leaking out
FirstPrevious12NextLast

An_210833 responded:
she shares my cum with me after she goes down on me. I love the taste and the closeness. I also love to lick my cum out of her.

13dan replied to An_210833's response:
I have tried this with my wife and she feels it is disgusting and that I am a freak!!!!!! I would love it if she felt it was a turn on when her nest is full.
I agree there is a closeness in doing this, I just wish my partner felt the same!!!

13dan responded:
I would love to do that but my wife would think that it is disgusting or I am a freak!!!! Would even try it with a deposit after anal (which dosnt happen).
It is a very close and personal experience and you are lucky that the both of you enjoy and trust each other.

susanisgreat replied to 13dan's response:
i love it when my husband cums inside me.( it feels great) i let his penis inside me for a couple of min :)

Italiano58 responded:
I have gone down on women many times after i cum in them, and love licking and sucking my cum from their vagina's. It is also a big turn on for me as well. I also find it such a turn on when we kiss, whether it's after i suck my cum from their vaginas, or they have a mouthful of my cum after pleasing me orally. The sharing process is a huge turn on, i guess i have to be thankful that the women i've been with find it as equally a turn on for them too.

13dan replied to Italiano58's response:
you are very lucky to find people who enjoy that....

JRW1874 replied to 13dan's response:
How do you get your girl to let you cum inside of her? Mine wont let me cause she thinks she will get pregnant! But she has an IUD so I don't think she will, what can I do to get her to share that with me? And I don't know if I would like tasting my on seamen but I do make out with her after I cum in her mouth. But she gags, she doesn't like the taste. Also what can I do to make it taste better for her.

I want to cum inside her so bad I would do anything for her to let me fill her up. "Anything" I am getting turned on just thinking about it......... any thoughts?

Elle0317 replied to JRW1874's response:
Why did she get the IUD in the first place? Does she not know what it is for? To make your semen taste better try eating sweet fruit, like pineapple, a few hours before she gives you oral.

Foreverinyoureyes2 replied to Elle0317's response:
I agree with Elle.

Why did your girlfriend go through the drama of getting an IUD placed if she was not going to trust it to be reliable birth control?

Perhaps you should both do some research together about how the device works, failure rates, etc...

Obviously the only 100% reliable form of birth control is abstinance, and the IUD will not protect against STD's. However, you just always pick a birth control method (s) that you feel confident in. She does not appear to be very confident in the IUD.

An_210834 replied to Foreverinyoureyes2's response:
That would be amazing if I could find a guy to go down on me after he cums inside of me. Or even continue to have sex after he cums inside me. After he cums inside me, he pulls out and we are done. How can I get him continue to have sex with me after he cums???

JRW1874 replied to Foreverinyoureyes2's response:
She got it because she always forgets to take the pill, and part of it was so I could cum inside her but know that she has it she won't let me :-(. I will definitely try the Fruit/Pineapple idea.
And for the last part I think that if she did let me do that I might even try to go down on her if she wants but I think she will think it is gorse, I don't know how I feel about it either lol maybe.

Anon_5539,

I your right that's one of the reasons that I want to cum inside her, it seems like every time I have to cum she is like wait wait L if she would just let me go I would keep going until she cum's with me"026. I think that would be so hot!

Italiano58 replied to An_210834's response:
5539, i feel for you, in how your man is. It's a real shame, because my experiences with the women i've been with, i can feel & see the pleasure they're experiencing when i go back down on them after i cum in them. It's a pleasure for me too, i love going right to their opening, sucking & licking it. I know a lot of men & women don't enjoy the taste of cum, and it's a shame they feel like that. I love pleasing any woman i happen to be involved with, and i'm a firm believer of doing anything & everything possible for her, to make sure her sexual experience with me is fully satisfying. please don't get me wrong here, i'm not saying i'm the best lover around by any means, i'm just saying i'm not afraid to do things many others might not, because my satisfaction, is knowing i've given my all to my woman, to give her the best experience possible. I believe if more couples who enter into relationships would just learn to be more open minded sexually, and have no sexual hang-ups, their relationships would be more rewarding, enjoyable, & last longer. The key though is it takes BOTH partners to have that mind set sexually, not just 1.

There really is no way of getting your man to continue having sex with you after he cums. All you can do is talk to him about it, and what it means to you, but other than that, there are no magic solutions, because he is who he is. As i stated above, it takes both partners to have the exact same mind set sexually, and be as open minded with their sexuality as there is to be, for each others sexual needs to be met. Otherwise, there will always be one, or both partners left missing out on what they so desire, which can add a little friction in the relationship. The sad thing is, the little bit of friction that is there in a couples sexual life, never has to be there in the first place, if only people would eliminate any sexual hang-ups they have.

An_210835 responded:
i agree with italino58 it is an amazing experience--my wife loves it when i lick my cumout of her vagina - she has had some amazing orgasms---i admit some times it is difficult to go downon her after i have deposited my sperm but she will suck on my penis till it is hard and most time she will lick my ass [rimming> and get me going again and i will return the favor to her while i am down there and that drives her wild especially while i am eating my cum out of her i will stick a finger in her ass and she orgasms---try it sometime i bet she will love you for the rest of your life

gd9900 responded:
What I find erotic is to cum on my husband while he's inside me, then take him out and have him finish in my mouth! He enjoys this as well. Sometimes I give him a kiss after and we lay close all naked till we're ready for more!

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website