Skip to content
My Husband does not find me attractive, but i dont want to stray...
ThaiBlasian83 posted:
I have been married for 13 years and recently, my spouse advised me that he does not get "hard" when he see me anymore. I have not change that much since we have been married. I am 5'8 and 135-138lbs (depending if there are potlucks at work) and I have job that pays the bills....HELP!!! What am I doing wrong???

j5dc2 responded:
Did he say why? without knowing the reason as to why he said what he said I don't think you could resolve this issue. Both of you would have to talk about this issue and come to some resolution, it's not a matter of whether or not you are doing something wrong. It could be that he has a problem that has nothing to do with you, but by talking you could help him, if in fact, he has a problem. How old are you guys? perhpas he has some medical condition that he does not want to accept and trys to cover it up by saying that he does not get hard when he sees you.

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website