Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Huge Penis
    montez1971 posted:
    How can a woman handle a 13"+ penis? I have had intercourse with a couple of men who are a bit more than average. But there is this one man I am getting to know. And if the time ever comes up for sex, how am I to work that thing and all. He is a very nice man and I am starting to like him. But he keeps thinking im scare because of his size. Honestly I am but not to the point of running. I would like a personal relationship with him if all else is good. Any ideas to help us should the time come?
    bigdaddy6945 responded:
    Tell him to drink yellow 5. My Big husband had a large monster godzilla penis too. After he got it, his man penis turned into a baby penis.
    Bobgetsum replied to bigdaddy6945's response:
    Damn it! after I read this post I drank what I thought was yellow 5. but it turned out to be yellow 6. My penis has now enlarged to 10 inches and counting!
    bigdaddy6945 replied to Bobgetsum's response:
    bobgetsum u have to drink yellow 5 to make it small. my husband drank yellow 6 to make it bigger but its still a baby penis. ( i can never feel it when its in me anymore)
    Bobgetsum replied to bigdaddy6945's response:
    Bummer. Heres what you have to do: first eat a banana but save the peel. Then get around 200- 300 rubber bands. Put the Banana peel over your husbands penis. (You can cut it if you need to make ajustments). (The banana, not your penis). Then put the rubber bands OVER the banana peel. If you put them under it will cut of your circulation and YOU WILL DIE!! Then use as much KY jelly as you want on the rubber bands and your good to go. Good luck!
    montez1971 replied to Bobgetsum's response:
    what does a banana peel and rubber bands do?
    montez1971 replied to bigdaddy6945's response:
    what is yellow 5 and where would i get it?
    An_210867 responded:
    Is this whole thread a joke? Obviously the replies to the original post are ludacris, but Montez, you aren't seriously looking for "yellow 5" are you?
    The only real answer is take it slow, make sure you are relaxed and lubricated and experiment with different positions to see what works for the two of you. Most likely you will not be able to accomodate all 13 inches but you can still have enjoyable sex. You might consider getting a cock ring so that he doesn't have to concentrate so hard on how deep he can go.
    montez1971 replied to An_210867's response:
    lol no but i was just curious cuz it was all so funny. heck im 38yrs i am serious about my question. and thanks for the sound advice.
    Bobgetsum replied to montez1971's response:
    A lot.. trust me
    Bobgetsum replied to montez1971's response:
    was replying to bigdaddy not you lol
    DANI2001 responded:
    I really dont see how anyone could really have a 13" penis. I think you need to remeasure.
    hrg89 replied to Bobgetsum's response:
    way to go bobgetsum you have now tied with the guiness world book of record penis size!! congratulations!!! lol
    montez1971 replied to DANI2001's response:
    actually yes it can happen and i have the pic with measuring tape to prove it.

    Helpful Tips

    Can a female get something from a man with Epididymitis? More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website