Skip to content
ereaction problem and my man wanting anual sex on himself
An_211082 posted:
I am in a relationship that is a self needed oneway street for him. He lately stated I was old and nasty I think he is very ruded and will not leave because he is not selfsefishant. I have got way above and beond the call of duty for him to the point that he will not stay hard when he go to enter me. He wants all the enjoyment of sex pleasure of having to give him anual sex with a vibrator all the time now. I get nothing out of this what should i do. need releif.
Elle0317 responded:
I am guessing that English is not your first language so I am going to try and answer this post with what I think you are trying to say...

You are with a man who is selfish and rude who does nothing sexually pleasing for you but who demands that you have sex with him by using a vibrator in his bum and to top that off he is not self-sufficient, meaning you pay the bills?

WHY are you with him? Are you married? children? it sure does sound like a one-way street and he benefits from it all the way. You can leave him OR ask him to leave, if he has nowhere to go that is his own problem and not yours. I would have told him to hit the road long ago.
An_211083 responded:
I don't think English is your first language, is it?
It is a little difficult to understand exactly what it is you are trying to say.
Now do you mean anal sex, or could you mean sex once a year, as in annualy?
veryinquisitive responded:
You don't say how long you've been together or your ages but from what you've written, there sure doesn't seem to be much of a relationship here. Anyone who told me I was old & nasty would be out the door fast. What does he mean by calling you that? If he won't leave then you leave. He doesn't care for your feelings at all obviously & who wants to live with someone who doesn't love them?

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website