Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
anal
An_211146 posted:
Is anal sex safe? And is is safe for him to cum in there?

Blake_Valentine responded:
It's as safe as any other variety of sex, assuming your BF does not have any STDs. And if you get to that point, he should definitely come inside you....it works like a Neti Pot, only lower :-). There's no problem with him coming inside you.

muvicogirl replied to Blake_Valentine's response:
i agree, and its fun

An_211147 replied to muvicogirl's response:
what position do you like the best ?

muvicogirl replied to An_211147's response:
doggie

An_211148 replied to muvicogirl's response:
we do doggy too we don't it for very long period like1 or 2 mins this right before I cum it's painfull for her so just the head till I cum sometimes I empty out in her sometimes outside of her.

An_211149 responded:
only married a short while and we do this everytime. i hope it's safe, it makes me sore

Elle0317 replied to An_211149's response:
If it makes you sore, then he is not doing it right...use lots of lube and go slow to start until you are relaxed and comfortable then go faster if you or he wishes.

I have been doing anal for years, not exclusively like you, but never has it made me sore except for this one time we were experimenting with a rather large dildo, but that is another story :)

missdelaney replied to Elle0317's response:
thanks Elle0317, we use lots of lube, he even uses a medicine dropper to get the lube inside before we start and tries to loosen me up with his fingers, but his penis is large. the hardest part is getting it in because the head is bigger than the shaft. Once the head is in it's better but still feels like it's bigger than it should be. the stroking is fine if he keeps it in but he takes it out and back in over and over. I think that is what makes me sore. I was a virgin when we married three weeks ago and this has all been rather overwhelming for me, i didn't even know people did this that weren't gay.

Elle0317 replied to missdelaney's response:
Do you tell him the pulling out and putting it back in makes you sore? You should if you don't like it.

From what I read in other posts, he's the preacher right? How come he doesn't make love to your vagina? Most people start with vaginal sex then work their way up to anal, if it is too much then ask him to slow down and start with the basics until you are comfortable and relaxed with sex. For someone who only started having sex 3 weeks ago, you are moving quite fast in my opinion.

Poppy999 replied to An_211149's response:
Why don't you try sitting on top.
Facing him, squat over him, and gently sit your butt over his penis, (after lots of foreplay of course, so you are relaxed and wet).
That way, you are in control of how much he enters you.
Little by little, with each of his thrusts and you pushing down on it.
This works for me and my hubby, though I wouldn't want it all the time.

missdelaney replied to Elle0317's response:
yes Elle0317, he is a preacher. we had regular sex on our wedding night and now not until we want babies. he uses a dildo in my vagina and i have mighty powerful orgasms especially during the anal part. he says that's proof that it's good. he's older and expierenced and I don't know anything about all this. i'm confused and wish i had a friend like you. i'm at home alone while he's a work. he comes home around 4 and by 6 he takes me to the bedroom for the night. sometimes i feel very weak and dehydrated afterward.

Poppy999, he has used so many positions i have lost count.

Poppy999 replied to missdelaney's response:
Hmmm. Until you want babies.
I guess birth control is a no no then, because of religous beliefs?

I suppose you could try to quote the bible at him...I can't remember any scriptures, but, isn't there something about Soddem and Gommora (spelling?) and the act of buggery, which is what anal sex is, being a sin.
He shouldn't do it if you don't want it.
Husband or Preacher, older and experienced, it does NOT give him the right to violate you. If you do not want sex in this way, then tell him so.

An_211150 replied to Poppy999's response:
I absolutely agree with Poppy. It sounds as though he is taking advantage of your naivety and as your husband he should be respecting you as his wife and going at your pace. The Bible says that husband and wife should love and respect each other as they love and respect God and it doesn't sound as if he's doing this at all. If you want to do these things then that's great but he should not be persuading you, guilt tripping you or getting you to do things in any other negative manner.
What's with only anal until you want to conceive? Nowhere in the Bible does it say that so I'm confused. If it's for "birth control" purposes, has he ever heard of pulling out???

Elle0317 replied to An_211150's response:
Pulling out is NOT a form of birth control, sooner or later she will get pregnant thay way.

Health Insurance in Your State

Learn about plans, benefits, and costs in your state's Marketplace.

From WebMD

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 45 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website