Skip to content
cheating wife
An_211664 posted:
we have been married for 2 years and i just turned 21 and my wife had a surprise birthday party for me--she invited alot of our high school friends and we had not seen in several years-.there was alot of whiskey and beer drinking and i got very intoxicated and went to bed---well the next morning when i woke the covers on her side of the bed and not been turned down and everbody was gone and she was washing dishes--i asked where she had slept she said with her brothers wife ---i knew that was a lye because they hate each other-----well everything was a mess party got out of hand so i had alot of cleaning up to do and she set in a chair staring out in to space---a few days have passed and she admitted to have sex with a couple of our friends from high school and the more i think about it i think she had the whole thing planned because my brother was not invited and we are real close--because she knew that he would stay all night and she knew that i would get drunk and pass out--i know that we married real young and she did not have much chance to play the field but what really bothers me is we have been trying to start a family and wonder if she made them wear protection---every time i bring it up to talk about it she gets very mad and turns it around calling me a pervert for wanting to know the details and i can not beleive our marriage vows did not mean anything to her---i know i should not have gotten drunk and left her to do the entertaining but never thought something like this would happen --like something you read in penthose

Elle0317 responded:
Did you have a question? or just venting? I will say this... do not have sex with her again until she has had a full STD screening done, make sure she asks for HSV (herpes) too as this is not included in standard STD tests.

J5DC2 responded:
If I were you I would file for divorce, cheaters are tough to re-habilitate. How can you trust her again?

I am sorry you are going through this.

goodguy82 responded:
I will till you one thing to remeber the only man you can trust with your wife around is your brother, she has no reason to be mad at all. You two may had just been to young to get married,its going to take a lot of talking and forgiving on your part to keep this going. It may be to hard to trust her in the long run, it's going to be one big test of love. Best wishes to you..

An_211665 replied to goodguy82's response:
Unfortunately, the two of you married young. Young married couples I believe have the highest divorce rates. The reason I believe this happens so often is because mentally we change as we get older. I can tell you I am different person than when I was 21 (I am 26 now). The fact your wife gets upset with you when you question the situation, I feel is a bad sign. And don't get upset with yourself about the night. You had too much to drink and went to bed. How is that wrong? You acted responsible. Sadly, your wife did not. Don't let her use the drunk card.

I would get tested for STDs because drunk sex usually equals no protection and if she did, which is a good thing, but it is also bad because that means she could think clearly and most likely planned it. If she is willing to work things out then try but if she flakes out on the idea then divorce is the next plan.

I thought my 21st birthday was bad! Sorry Dude but you take the cake on this one.

Good Luck!

leolady13 responded:
Wow I am sorry to hear this, I hate being judgmental but your wife made a terrible mistake. Like one of the people here replied please do get tested! and make her do it too. You never know what kinda diseases people are carrying these days and you don't deserve that. It would be sad to end a young marriage but that kind of thing I would not tolerate and I know I would divorce my partner if he ever did that to me no matter how much I love him. Good luck!

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website