Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
DEEP THROAT (HELLLLP)
An_211668 posted:
I want my wife to deep throat me, she always just sucks on the head of my dick. She tried it one time, and I slowly put it in and she started to gag and couldnt (I must say I loved the gag but she didnt). I dont know what we can do to make it easier for her. Im not even that big honestly (Im only 7 inches FULLY erect) and she says she cant do it. Any tips from girls who know how to deep throat? I need REAL answers not just guesss or theories (seriously, I was once told I can stretch my dick by pulling it everyday-EPIC FAIL).

An_211669 responded:
Just like all men vary in size, all women vary in their ability to deep throat. This comes down to the gag reflex. So, the worst thing you can do is try to force it thinking that eventually she will get used to it. There are ways to ease and relax the throat muscles, such as warm tea or a light throat massage, and with repetition your wife might be able to take more of you, but you will reach a point where it is not comfortable for her and she simply cannot take anymore. Hope this helped.

Contemplating19 replied to An_211669's response:
7 in is considered a bit above average. Also, you have to factor in your girth. Ever think about how easy it is to swallow a long thin pill, versus a long and THICK pill.

My ex has a problem with deep throating also, which I never fully got. But, it was a lot easier for her when she took me in her mouth before I was completely erect. That way, instead of her trying to swallow a friggin rock, it would just sort of expand while inside.

Catch my drift?

Erynsays replied to Contemplating19's response:
Yeah,7 inches and the unfactored diameter is a bit above average for a inexperienced wife or other person to take on.You describe your wife sucking and possibly licking the head of your penis as inadequate to satisfy your needs and your statement of loving to hear your wife gag was and is a turn off..Comming from a male to male point of view,think about how you would feel with another males penis in your mouth and how you would feel if you couldn't handle the size especially when your partner decides he is not deep enough in your mouth.Think about how your going to react when he completely fills your mouth with his semen and you start choking and gagging..who's going to call 911 if there are complications?? None the less,I would suggest you both sit down and discuss the issue further and see what your wife will agree to try and what may be impractical or impossible for her to perform.She sounds like she is willing to please you but it takes practice to deep throat your partner and it's something you don't learn over night.Your wife also should be in the mood and you should be very careful on how you manuever.It's a males need to penetrate and obviously you may think she is replacing her mouth to function like her vagina and it's not the same page..You really need to stop thinking of your own needs and start thinking of her's as you benefit more than she does if she is not into it.It takes 2 to tango.Many women love to perform oral and then again,many abhor the practice and there are some that will only go a little ways with it.There are no theories and no one can answer for the others likes or dislikes so you will need to accept your wife and her choice and as far as stretching ones penis everyday to make it longer,my answer would be that you can indeed do damage to the muscles so be carefull with your equipment and last..even if stretching worked,what if you stretched it out to an additional 1-2 inches...How do you think your wife will be able to handle you at that size let alone the size you are presently.Size doesn't make the man,its how you use your equipment and who you are as a person so take a good erect look into how you are handling the situation and I hope my reply help's says Eryn....

An_211670 responded:
Hello there Anon 32636. My Husband is a good 7 inches himself, so I understand exactly. The key to giving a "blowjob" is to breathe out as she thrusts it into her mouth (during the sucking motion) and to breathe in as her head goes up as if almost taking your penis out of her mouth. So during the sucking (up and down motion), as her head goes down she breathes out, and as her head goes up she breathes in, hence the term "blowjob". Blow meaning the breathing exercise and Job meaning it's something you need to do whether you like it or not. I hope you understand my instructions. She must do this precisely at the right time so that she does not gag or get nauseous. Make it clear to her that she is not to blow your penis. This is actually a breathing exercise. A little gag reflex is normal now and then. This takes practice, she has to keep sucking you until she gets used to it. Maybe she should give you oral sex a couple of times a week, or however many times you guys are comfortable with. If she does it once in a blue moon, she will never get used to it. Explain to her that sometimes we have to get out of our comfort zone to please our significant other, and there is nothing wrong with that. Love is not always peaches and cream. I personally love for my Husband to make love to my face, but I had to get used to it of course. It will help if you get her very aroused as well. Only she will know how far your penis can go down her throat, only she knows how deep her throat is. Be careful not to force her accidentally and injure the back of her throat. Another thing that will help............don't set your expectations too high, this will get you VERY frustrated.
Oh and tell her, if when you get wet it makes her nauseous, just to keep a napkin handy to spit it out. I am assuming your actual release will also make her nauseous, again, tell her to keep those paper towels handy.
She must keep her mind strong, she must think about you, and how wonderful you feel when she is making love to your penis with her mouth. If she keeps thinking "Oh I hate doing this! This is disgusting! Why does he make me do this? I think I am going to throw up!", she will never get the job done right. She has to stop thinking only about herself, maybe even victimizing herself in her mind. She must think, " I need to please my man". Our minds are extremely powerful, she needs to start there. Good luck.

j5dc2 responded:
Anon_32636, Have you asked your girlfirend with the "big ass" your words, if she can take it? since your wife cannot.

Karen Luster, MD responded:
I recently made a comment to another person 2 weeks ago about this same issue. One thing that can be tried that may help reduce (but highly likely not prevent in total) the gag reflex is to try the over the counter throat numbing sprays. These are marketed for sore throats, mouth sores"026 if you spray the back of the throat several times your wife may be able to numb up the back of her throat enough to the reduce some of the gag.

Here is my reply from the previous discussion: The average mouth is only a few inches to the back of the throat. The average penis tends to be larger than that. There is something called a gag reflex to protect a person from choking. So if someone where to place a large foreign object (like a penis) down the throat they may gag or cough. A lot of people have difficulty with the reflex during oral sex. So they may use their hands to grip the penis to help with the sensation the penis is covered. Some people can train themselves not to gag but that may take a lot if time to accomplish (if ever). So don't feel bad that your wife has some difficulty. This is actually common.

alaska_mommy responded:
I was curious about it, googled and came up with this website.
http://tdte.porkyhost.com/instruction.htm
It has some explicit pics on it, but I felt it gave very good instructions on how-to.

Hanilyn69 responded:
I am married for 18 years and when I met my husband I did not know anything about blowjob. He is pretty big and I have a small mouth. I love to do it but it was very hard for me. So, he had this idea to have me practice sucking a popsicles and it helped a lot. You must explain to her what it feels like to you and she has to enjoy doing it too.

Glowyrm responded:
You CAN stretch your penis and work it out to gain length AND girth, just to let you know since you brought it up. The key is to do stretches AND jelqing (google what jelqing is, I briefly describe it later though).

Why wouldn't you be able to? It's perfectly logical when you really know more about it.

The dick itself isn't stretching but the ligaments attaching it to your pelvic bone can stretch, making your penis "hang" longer. The stretching DOES have a small effect on the "spongy" tissue that holds the blood in the penis, making the tissue able to hold more blood = bigger penis.

To get real results, you MUST couple stretching with "JELQING". Jelqing is the act of HOLDING blood in your penis to expand the fatty chambers that hold the blood. If they become expanded and able to hold more blood, your penis will be longer and thicker. To Jeql, you hold the base of your penis tightly, you'll see your penis turn thick and red, gorged with blood. There's more to it but you get the idea.

Now, the results are not astounding. It may take a full year to get close to adding just 1 extra inch and most likely that's as far as you'll go. I have seen people that have gotten 2 inches out of it but they worked very hard and very consistently just like a body builder would, and they did it for many years (5 ).

So this is just a little enlightenment. The penis is a part of your body made of tissue and muscle, there's no reason you can't expand those tissues and muscles.

Look up what Jelqing is btw too, you'll understand better.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website