Skip to content
Can a woman feel ejaculate inside her?
An_211781 posted:
The other day my GF and I were on a hike and things got intimate. We always use a condom, but didn't have one, but still wanted to have sex badly, so we did the withdrawal method. I know the pregnancy dangers, so I pulled out of her very, very early and finished on her tummy a minute or two later. No concerns.

My hypothetical question: if one were to cut it too close and maybe ejaculate a spurt or two inside, would the woman be able to feel it and know? What does it feel like?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

martinawilliams responded:
no u dont feel it, well i dont feel it lol. I can only feel the jerk of the penis when the ejaculation occurs.

Cat78fish responded:
I always could feel the ejaculate but that might be just me. Every woman is different. Some of us can feel it and some can't. I think I must have more nerve endings than the average woman because I can feel everything (not always a good thing--especially when getting a pap smear).

My husband's ejaculate always felt warm and very liquidy. It always felt good. I doubt we would be very good at using the withdrawal method because I like the feel of the ejaculate too much. If you can't remember to bring condoms everytime, your girlfriend really needs to get herself on birth control because this "withdrawal" method you refer to is really not a legitimate birth control. Don't become a parent if you are not ready.

alaska_mommy responded:
I can't really "feel" it, so to speak, but I can tell it's there after my DH pulls out. You feel a lot more than just your own wetness and, for me, it usually starts to leak back out pretty quickly.
I agree with Catfish--don't rely on withdrawal for birth control! It is NOT a guarantee whatsoever! Pre-ejaculate can get a woman pregnant, too!

georgiagail replied to alaska_mommy's response:
The upper two thirds of the vagina has a limited number of nerve endings which is why many women cannot feel the male ejaculating.

Gail

EvaRoxanne responded:
It depends on the guy. Some guys extra stiff and throbby and their semen is extra hot, some theres nothing, some they don't cum enough to notice a difference. It also depends on how wet I am.

Acacia0 responded:
No, I really don't think so, but I can always tell when he does because I can feel it leaking out.

ontbear responded:
9793: Don't rely on the withdrawal method! One of the responses here said that the pre-ejaculate MAY CONTAIN SEAMEN IS CORRECT! And that can vary for one time to the next. Let me tell you an experience. Once while masturbating I was looking at the penis. I did not think that I was ready to ejaculate, but at one point there was a small amount of semen shot out. Never felt a thing. Don't use that method. You should get some type of birth control at the least, then maybe use a condom in addiction. PA

Jessie77777 responded:
I can feel when my husband ejaculates, especially if it's "doggie style" and very deep. It's a nice feeling to some woman. It's like nothing more could possible "fit" inside, then "bam!" a warm sensation. I guess it depends on the female. I like it.

I will repeat what others have said- pulling out is not a birth control method! Have your girl get on that pill!!!

Ilovecookie responded:
I have felt it before

LoveMyLady replied to Ilovecookie's response:
My lady friend says she feels the force of it every time. I have always had very large and forceful ejaculations and especially when she is on top riding me my semen sort of squirts back out around my shaft, often before I'm done ejaculating.The extra wetness is very evident to both of us.

Where she really feels it though is with anal sex, she says she can feel it squirting as well as it is incredibly warm, almost hot in her butt. She likes that a whole lot and it has tripped her orgasm trigger so, I always go off inside her during anal.

An_211782 responded:
Yes I can feel the warmth of it!

An_211783 responded:
Thanks for all the replies. That's pretty hot that some women can feel the warmth and extra wetness of the ejaculate inside them!

Also thanks for the concern on the withdrawal method. We only did that this one time and were extra carefull. As soon as I started to feel any sensation, I pulled out and we co-stroked me for a minute or 2 until I finished. Like the one responder, when masturbating, I too have noticed a squirt coming out a few seconds before I feel the actual orgasm beginning.

I want her to go on the pill now; in addition to the safety factor, I want to cum inside her and I hope she can feel it like some of you!

Abacadabra7 responded:
When I was younger, much younger, and more virile, my ejaculate volume was higher. I once had a partner with whom we did it in the back seat of a small import car at an X rated drive-in movie. She exclaimed "What's that river!?!" when I ejaculated.

I was very proud of that.

So, I guess some women can feel it. This increased my sense of physical and emotional intimacy.

MommyTish responded:
Full ejaculation, in my experience, I'd say most of the time I can tell... But if a woman is wet, depending on how wet, she may or may not feel anything different if it's just a few drips...

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website