Skip to content
depressing sexual life
lowerextremitiesfetish posted:
I am a 45 yr. old male, married to same woman for 23yrs, 3 children. I have always had a affection for a woman's feet, legs, and buttocks since I was 7 yrs old. I like seeing a woman's feet bare, with stockings,in peep toe shoes, and various colors of toe polish, I also love the light smell of sweaty toes. I also love massaging a woman's foot, I find it a turn on, and then to have her later massage my penis between her toes, almost to orgasm. I had viewed photo's by Elmer Batter, who was a leg fetish photographer, and loved the images. I discussed this with my wife in the very beginning of our relationship, and she scoffed at my feelings, and thought it was disgusting. I was aware at that point I was with a person who wasn't sexually secure within herself, and unwilling to fulfill my desires. I had befriended a woman who appreciated my foot fetishism, and she would dress in pencil skirts, seamed stockings, and pumps, making her leg muscles bulge, occasionally she would purposely dangle her shoe to expose her foot to me hoping I would catch a glimpse. I have become depressed, even envious of men who are married to women, that are willing participants of their spouses sexual desires. I wanted my wife to be more secure within herself, and be more sexually alive. I have been pushed into self pleasuring techniques, with magazines, DVD's, trying to keep myself on reserve until she was able to turn the corner. I had at times gone 3 to 4 weeks without sex from her in the past, now she can't understand why I really don't have a desire for her, now that she is sexually awaked. I have had a stressful time trying to help with her past abuse in her childhood, waiting for the wall to come down. I was met with denial for any type of help for her, she would say "There is nothing wrong with me". I couldn't preform oral sex, or just manual foreplay with her, talk dirty, or role playing.I am trying to be patient now with my wife, who wants to fulfill my sexual fantasies. I am truly sexually frustrated, and feel myself running out of patients, now that my children have grown older, and are leaving the house. I have made plans to seek out a sex therapist, for direction.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 47 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website