Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pre period bleeding during sex
An_212413 posted:
I'm a 32 yrs old girl on the pill and have been having this issue with my current BF. Everytime we have sex 4-5 days before the start of my period I begin to bleed as if my period is starting but them it stops after we stop and doesn't come until it's due to. I don't recall this ever happening when I was younger. Does anyone else have this problem or is there anything I can do to stop this ( I doubt it though) Thanks

ontbear responded:
43036: talk with your doctor/health care provider.

joshiii responded:
Would it be possible that it is just a sign that your period is coming already?

merce426 replied to joshiii's response:
it is a sign but when I was younger this never happened. I used to have sex like 2 days before and I was fine. Now it's like 4-5 days before

PainterOfHorses replied to merce426's response:
I have never had this problem when I was younger either, but now I am having the same kind of issues. I have not talked to my doctor yet, but plan to on monday or tuesday. I am not just 4 or 5 days out, though...it is like almost 2 weeks. Its not much, and Its not more than just peeing after sex. My partner and I are not rough at all during sex, and we dont have it very often, maybe once..sometimes twice a week. ??? I thought I was the only one with this issue as well, although I am trying to find out more about why it may be occuring.

Helpful Tips

FIRST TIME
I have been dating someone for around 10 months and he told me he like to talk dirty while having sex, this is my first time talking dirty ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website