Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Popping during sex
Mrs_Machado posted:
Sometimes while my boy friend and I are having sex, I get this popping feeling everytime. He feels it too. At times it can become over painful. Is that anything bad? Or can I do anything to make it stop during sex?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Elisabeth1234 responded:
He's likely hitting your cervix. Try positions that don't allow for such deep penetration. And tell him to slow it down; anything that hurts needs to stop!

Mrs_Machado replied to Elisabeth1234's response:
It seems like most of the time its when hes pulling out and not going in. Im just afraid that im going to hurt him more than him hurt me.

Elle0317 replied to Mrs_Machado's response:
are you wet enough during sex?

Mrs_Machado replied to Elle0317's response:
Yeah, he says I am. When we first started having sex it seemed like it would happen almost all of the time, but now it;s more when I am on top and sometimes when we do missionary.

An_212437 replied to Mrs_Machado's response:
Does he have a curved penis?

Mrs_Machado replied to An_212437's response:
No he doesn't.

An_212438 replied to Mrs_Machado's response:
hmmm I dont know I will think about it though.

alaska_mommy responded:
Is it perhaps air entering the vagina during thrusting?

Mrs_Machado replied to alaska_mommy's response:
I don't think so. You would think if it was air it would be because he was pulling all the way out, but he doesn't. I'm just really afraid that one day it's going to hurt me or even worse him.

An_212439 replied to Mrs_Machado's response:
I have been racking my brain can figure what the problem could be. I would try using lube though see if that helps maybe its just not wet enough. If that doesnt help talk to a gyno about it.

alaska_mommy replied to Mrs_Machado's response:
Does the same thing happen with a vibrator or dildo? Maybe you can experiment to find out what precipitates it.

Mrs_Machado replied to alaska_mommy's response:
I dont use them much but when i do i havent had any problem with them at all. i was thinking maybe the head of his dick is catching on something, though he says it doesnt hurt him at all.

alaska_mommy replied to Mrs_Machado's response:
Hmm. Maybe your OB/GYN can take a look and see if there's something in there that's hanging things up...or maybe your husband can probe with a finger and see if anything feels amiss?

Elisabeth1234 replied to alaska_mommy's response:
I agree. Have the boyfriend poke around in there (hehehe). Anymore info you could give? I'm stumped. Good luck!

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website