Skip to content
Oral sex while menstruating
An_212625 posted:
My new boyfriend is intrigued at the idea of performing oral sex on me while I have my period. Anyone else experience this before? Is there anything medically wrong about it? I'm indifferent at this moment...
FirstPrevious12NextLast

luvmy2babiesmuch responded:
I'm sorry, but that is just NASTY!!! i do not know if there is anything medically wrong with it,, but it would turn my stomach- can't imagine anyone wanting to do that.. to each their own, but I would run, girl run!!

elle0317 responded:
I have done it, but I also had a tampon in at the same time too, so no mess. He was able to lick and suck my clit and finger me some.

3point14 responded:
My ex had a massive fetish for it. If you can stomach it, it's exactly like getting oral sex without your period, except there's obviously more fluid. There's nothing medically wrong with it, just an ick factor that most people don't like.

An_212626 replied to elle0317's response:
What finger you with a tampon in? Is that what you mean?

Anon 48030 My partner and I have never thought about it happening during my time of the month there are 20 something other days in the month to let that happen. I wouldnt let it happen and I doubt he would do it I think its pretty nasty I would be totally grossed out tampon or not, but everybody is different if thats what floats your boat than go for it I guess.

jrs69 responded:
my first girlfriend back in the 70 while in highschool had her period while we we're screwing. but still that is really nasty. not a very pleasant experience. jrs69

elle0317 replied to An_212626's response:
Yes, he fingered me with a tampon in. Not all the way but enough to stimulate my g-spot.

fcl replied to luvmy2babiesmuch's response:
Let's try to be adults here ... You may not like the idea but others might. That doesn't make them nasty any more tha it makes you narrow-minded. To each their own. Tolerance is a virtue. One man's meat is another man's poison.

fcl responded:
Is it your period and the hormones that tempts him or the blood? If the former, you might look into Instead cups. They catch the blood and let you have whatever kind of sex you fancy without the mess.

zebra112 replied to fcl's response:
Thank you FCL...at this point, I'm not sure what tempts him. I'm willing to try it. I looked up the Instead Cups and they definitely look like something to try...I appreciate the advice!

An_212627 replied to fcl's response:
Instead cups???? Boy am I learning a thing or two from you. I never heard of that, I will definitely look into it!

An_212628 responded:
My Husband and I have sex during my period and we both love it. He keeps me cramp free and makes my period go away sooner. He can cum inside me as much as he wants while I am on my period, and we especially love that. He also gives me oral sex, but I place a cherry colored wash cloth on his chin while he perfoms on my clit. So basically he never actually tastes or sees the blood or anything, since the blood comes from the vagina, not the clit.

I had a boyfriend who actually wanted to taste my blood, and he loved giving me oral sex on my period................no washcloth. I would ask him like a million times "Are you sure??????????????". He actually told me that everything about me tasted very sweet. That I was like his sweet cup of wine. My Husband also tells me I taste very sweet. Now that I am reading my own post, it sounds so gross.

Sorry if I grossed anyone out, just sharing my experiences.

isabellin replied to fcl's response:
whats instead cups??????????????????

MommyLuvs02 replied to isabellin's response:
Instead softcups are an alternative to tampons. its basically like this little rubber bowl type of thing you insert in you and it collects all the blood without leaking so you can do everything you would normally do when your not on your period (i.e. swim, run, dance, even sex) without being reminded that your menstrating. Google "instead softcups" and you'll find their official website with all the info on it.

An_212629 replied to elle0317's response:
you mentioned the g spot. As a teenager (18) ive been fingering my girlfriend, as she wont let me have intercourse and I was wondering how to find the g spot while fingering

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website