Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
real penis size
Truckman01 posted:
hello , i am married to a plus size woman i have a couple of questions 1.i am 7 1/2 inches long and thick in girth am i considered small in size.
2. are women in thier 40's just dont have a desire for sex anymore.

Negrita7 responded:
Well.. I cannot speak for all women, but I can tell you that I do not think there will be a time where I will get bored or not want sex. I am divorced and only 24 but if my ex husband would have wanted sex all the time I would have given it to him for breakfast, lunch and dinner, whoever he did not keep up with me.. I guess we are all different, I have heard stress and other problems might make people lose interest in intimacy, you might want to talk to her, how long have you two been married? do you have children?

alaska_mommy responded:
I believe average is 5 1/2 to 6 inches so you are definitely above average.

elle0317 responded:
No, 7 1/2 inches is not considered small. The average penis size is 5 inches, you are above average.

I agree with the PP, your wife could be stressed or maybe even depressed. Have you tried to talk to her about it in a non-confrontal way?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
1. 7 1/2 inches is above average. I think the average is about 6 inches.

2. I'm in my 40s and I still desire sex, just not as often as DH does. I will occasionally have sex when I'm not really in the mood but DH will get me in the mood pretty quick.

firefighter38111 responded:
mines 5.0 and thin and wife is very Ok with it.my wife is in her 40's and loves sex.her hormones are just right i guess have a great day

Truckman01 replied to Negrita7's response:
we have been married 17 years and no kids

Truckman01 replied to alaska_mommy's response:
thank you

Truckman01 replied to elle0317's response:
no i have not thank you

Truckman01 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
so what you r saying is that women in their 40's are just not in the mood all the time to have sex i have a strong sex drive i try to stay in shape.

alaska_mommy replied to Truckman01's response:
Are you a trucker? My husband was a long-haul trucker when we got married and I joined him for about 3 months...have a new respect for truckers now.
Did your wife lose interest in sex all of a sudden or gradually? Have you two talked about it, has she given you any clues as to why?

no i am not a trucker i just like trucks especially superduty trucks ford f250, 350, 450 ,550 etc all types of trucks

alaska_mommy replied to Truckman01's response:
Oh ok sorry just a curiosity...
About your wife, I would definitely talk to her about it, maybe she can enlighten you as to what's going on for her.

Truckman01 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
so is 7 1/2 inches considered large to ex-large

so is 7 1 / 2 inches(penis) considered large to ex-large

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website