Skip to content
Kissing and Cum, mind over matter or what?
An_213221 posted:
The sex with my new boyfriend is fantastic, there's only one issue that I've never encountered before, and it's becoming a huge obstacle.

When I go down on him and he cum's in my mouth, he won't kiss me, literally until I gargle with mouthwash. I've never had this happen before, and I'm 32. I've never had a man do this with me.

I love to kiss, it's one of the most sensual acts two people can share, especially when they're good kissers. I feel shortchanged, and it's becoming a problem.

One of his many favorite things to do is cum inside my pussy, and then pull out and watch me suck him, which I love to do. But, once that starts, the kissing is done for the session. And, let me add, there are many things that I like to do or have him do as well, and he performs them perfectly.

I love it when he goes down on me, and then comes up and we kiss. I actually like the taste of "me". Even when using my dildo, I always pull it out after orgasm and lick my juices off. I do that for him to watch too, and he loves it.

Is his issue a psychological issue, or is he just a prude?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Mensch59 responded:
He's a prude. The only thing psychological is his possible fear that if he even slightly tolerates the taste of semen, he could "become" gay. Similar stories have been told here.
If he is otherwise perfect and affectionate, just accept that as a slight flaw in fine fabric.

3point14 responded:
I personally do not kiss my SO if I've been giving him oral sex until I rinse out my mouth with water, because I make the (possibly wrong) assumption that most men don't like the taste of penis. It's just a matter of personal preference. Just because you don't mind your own taste doesn't mean that he has to not mind his own taste. Have you discussed it with him?

Why not just keep a travel-sized thing of Scope next to the bed? Swish around your mouth and you get the intimacy you want and he doesn't have to taste ejaculate.

And if I may be totally candid, I feel like the taste of ejaculate is way, way more pungent than the taste of a woman. It might not be a matter of "gayness" or anything he might just be averse to the literal taste of it, nothing psychological involved.

isabellin responded:
Well people are just dfferent i dont like kissing my husband after i give him a BJ why? i dont know is just me and i dont like him kissing me after he goes down on me. So this little issue you shouldnt take it to personal if he dont like it he just dont like it and he wont change. and if he wants you to gargle then do it so you can continue with the kissing i dont think this is a big deal. just enjoy what you have and dont ruin it with lil things.

FCL responded:
Ask him why he thinks it's OK for his cum to be in your mouth but not in his ...?

Mensch59 replied to FCL's response:
Sometimes you just gotta pick your fights, FCL. no more discussion is needed or any creative arguments when everything else is ok.

12goingon13 responded:
Personal preference, for me this is not a problem, many times I cum before the oldlady, do I leave her hanging, hell no, just get my face a little messy..

Sorry for my bluntness, after she cums on my cock, and I pull it out for her to suck on, if she said go wash it first, I might take offense, same thing for me.. I do not want to eat it, but if a little gets on my face I will not freak out...

I mean as long as its from me....but thats just me...

FCL replied to Mensch59's response:
I agree but this is a big deal for the OP not just something trivial that can be swept under the carpet and forgotten about.

Mensch59 replied to FCL's response:
She asked for advice and we all agree that she should concentrate on all the pleasures of her relationship. We don't need to help her continue the disagreement.
So often the sexual problems we discuss here are symtomatic of other issues in the relationship...usually selfishness or just being a jerk. I don't sense that in her original post so I and others are emphasizing the positive instead of dealing what seems to be only one negative.

FCL replied to Mensch59's response:
I'm not suggesting she continue the disagreement. I AM giving her a valid question to ask.

I don't see why I should run with the herd just because my posts ruffle your feathers, Mensch59. I answer posts in the way I happen to see fit.

We all have different styles and different points of view - life would be deadly dull otherwise.

anon1187 responded:
That is pretty common with the men I have known.

ontbear responded:
54328 when you masturbate him "play" with the precum and both taste it and then with the semen. this might help P.A.

Mensch59 replied to ontbear's response:
Sounds like fun to me, but it could cause him react very negatively. Repressed homophobia can make strange things happen.

montez1971 responded:
WELL I GUESS I HAVE A GREAT MAN WHO IS NOT AFRAID OF HIMSELF. AFTER I GO DOWN OR HE CUMS IN MY MOUTH HE HAS NO PROBLEM KISSING ME TOUNG AND ALL. ONLY PROB I HAVE IS HE WONT GO DOWN ON ME BUT ITS REALLY NO ISSUE .

Mensch59 replied to montez1971's response:
Well, that's not a fear of semen, it's just a bit more messy and harder to wash out...especially if he has a beard. LOL

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
35 of 47 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website