Skip to content
Oral Sex
Amarrie03 posted:
So we started a discussion today at work...& Im really wanting to know if anyone else feels same way...

With oral sex... do guys REALLY like it, or is it more of give & take thing...girl gives head & guy feels like he needs to do something back?? & does every woman love oral sex?? or some just enjoy it more then others?

The girls at my work and myself are 50/50 if like oral sex or dislike it.
I have my moments...sometimes I like it, but sometimes I don't...and I think its cause we all worry about what guy will think about being down there!! (at some time or another, every woman has!!!)

queston responded:
Speaking for myself--I love to give oral. A woman's genitals are like the holy grail, the secret, mysterious place. To be right there is like the highest achievement a man can hope for.

I'm going to take a guess that women who don't like receiving, beyond just being self-conscious about the "tuna" jokes and whatnot, probably have a sensitive clitoris and have maybe have guys that dive right on it instead of "making love to it."

An_213463 responded:
A buddy at work and I just discussed this today.

We had identical thoughts on it. Giving oral sex to a woman is the most arousing thing on the planet. Get oral sex, and we could be finished when we orgasm. But give oral sex, you know what we are paying attention to, pleasing you, and the more obviously she enjoys it, the more aroused we get, bigger harder, wetter. Then both parties can have great sex.

Some guys won't like it. But to some of us, that is the best way to show a woman how much she excites you, both before and after.

What are we thinking ? Trying to arouse you and either get you ready for intercourse, or to take you all the way right there. Any smell ? Unless you really need to bathe, its the ultimate aphrodisiac. So just enjoy. That's why we're there. And of course we figure there's a good chance we'll be invited back for more of you.

MinxieMurder responded:
Speaking for myself, I LOVE to give oral to my guy. I have a weird oral fixation where I can actually get off to doing it. But only if the guy is moaning and/or playing with my hair. He doesnt even have to be touching down there and I'll manage to get off. As far as recieveing it...Ive only had it happen to me like 10 times, and I didnt really enjoy it, sure it felt good but something about his head down there freaks me out, and yes, I'll be the first to admit that I am self consious (sp?) but there isnt a whole lot I can do about that.

DB0992 responded:
As a guy, the only thing I love more than receiving it from my lady, is giving it to her. If she'll let me, I'll stay on her for as long as my tongue holds out. I truly try to give her at least 3 orgasms to my one. We've got tons of ways we do this, that we like anyway. Guess we're lucky.

An_213464 replied to MinxieMurder's response:
I hear ya............ I get so wet giving oral to my Husband. I have actually orgasmed on his leg while blowing him. I just start rubbing my breasts and my pu**y on his beautiful leg at the same time. And I especially love the way he loves it.

An_213465 responded:
Wow................ there are some passionate men on here! I hope other guys learn from them.

Amarrie03 responded:
I agree that alot of us worry or get self concious about it! Because of the jokes or something...or just our own worries!

I like giving oral to guy...and that gets me excited, alot! & I think thats why I don't like it as much when he wants to return favor, because I get to excited!! I get really wet! I mean, he can just play with my hair and I get excited! & then thoughts enter my head..and well I try to just go right to intercourse or something else!

Like I said, it just came up today in conversations..and we all were half on thinking some guys do it just because we gave them head and the others because they actually do it.
Now one lady, her husband refuses to do it. He told her from getgo that he doesnt do oral sex (which bad for her, because she loves it)...but he never has in 2yrs. Thats how the whole convo started...her expressing fustrations with it.

MinxieMurder replied to An_213464's response:
Im so happy that im not the only one lol i felt like such a weirdo

isabellin responded:
LOVE giving oral to my hubbie it turns me on, and receiving it mmm well not much.i rather give it and get ready for the rough stuff

3point14 responded:
I could live on oral sex. More than I need water, food or air. Giving or receiving is all good to me.

An_213466 responded:
I love receiving oral now, (and I'm a woman) but when I was in my early twenties I did not. I was self conscious back then. But somehow with age I have realized 1) a lot of men LOVE to give it..and 2) it feels GREAT.
So, these days I like it even better than penatration. Climax comes very quickly to me when I recieve it.

I also am aroused by giving it to my boyfriend. It is a turn on to see how I can give so much pleasure to him.

jrs69 responded:
Amarrie 03 from jrs69 yes it is the greatest thing to give to a women a godd 30-an hour of good o fashion oral sex I just perfer to have the wonderful area down there nicely shaved nothing like that either. I like to give my wife a good toung licking down there just to get her juicess flowing and to get her to CUM and I just lick it all up....JRS69

veryinquisitive responded:
I think what's more important than liking/disliking getting oral sex from men is why someone wouldn't like it. 1) never experienced a pleasurable experience, 2) had experiences where men spend about 2 minutes & you think it's sometimes just an attempt @ pay back from a good blow job, 3) experience anxiety about one's genitals, body smell or "what if I can't orgasm?".
Obviously I've experienced all 3 & it's hard to get over your own anxiety but it's worse if "it's" just not good. It seems like the majority of men that post/reply here get hot by getting their partner hot. I think most women feel the same way about performing on their man. But what about the ones like the husband in one of the replies that said that right out to his wife that he'd never perform oral sex on her. There's got to be reasons why men don't or woman don't want it. Let's solve the reasons!

queston replied to veryinquisitive's response:
I just want to reiterate about the smell thing. It's really such a shame that women can be so self-conscious about this.

If you have bathed in last 24 hours, or since you went jogging or whatever, then your crotch doesn't smell bad. To the extent that it has any odor at all, it simply smells like a vagina, and trust me, that is a wonderful, erotic smell to a man.

(The first time a boy is lucky enough to get that scent on his fingers, for example, he probably won't wash them for a week!)

Helpful Tips

wallgreens lol seriously
I went on wallgreens looking for a curling iron. and i found some toys.. and inexpensive.. lol... i was lol... came in a box, very discreet ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website