Skip to content
69 and a surprise!
DB0992 posted:
We love to 69,,and the "loser", whomever cums first, is at the mercy of the "winner". There really is no loser, of course, and we're both winners!!
Anyway, she came in last night in a full body stocking, crotchless, and it was amazing,,,,it cranked me up another 3 notches!! As she to the bed, and climed up beside me, I told her what I wanted,and she swung those gorgeous lips around and we started licking.
I came quickly, as the silky feeling of her legs rubbing against my cheeks, the smoothness of her ass as I rubbed it, made me many times more horny than usual.
I came first, and as she finished cleaning me up, she quickly spun around, mounted me while still totally hard, and slid me into her. She looked deeply into my eyes, and kissed me.
I quickly learned she hadn't swallowed, and she pushed my cum into my mouth, stirring it with her tongue. I admit, I sort of pulled back, surprised, but she pushed her lips harder, and we kissed as we never had before. We kissed several minutes, very, very passionately.
After a bit, I felt her swallow what cum was left in her mouth. She pulled back and looked at me and smiled, and said, "Hope it didn't upset you, but I've wanted to do that for a long time. I'm sorry I didnt' tell you, but I wanted to try it." I told her, honestly, "I really liked it, it tasted really good, but different. Can we do it again?
I was totally honest, it wasn't bad at all, not nearly as bad as I thought it would be in my own mind. I had kissed her many times after she had sucked me offf, but she had always swallowed, and only a little cum was in her mouth, if any at all. I could taste it, but not much.
It never bothered me, as I felt I was lucky she didn't mind, so why should I, after all the oral sex she had done for me over the years. And, she doesn't flinch when I will lick and rim and tongue her ass hole, and then kiss her deely.
I think I owed it to her to try it, and also to make it work.
Ok, my question,,,,,,is this OK? To like the taste of my own cum, particulaly when it's mixed with her juices and saliva. I don't feel weird about it,,,,,anyone else had this exerience.

anon_123 responded:
I think it's definitely ok! Just because you liked this experience doesn't mean that you want to guzzle your own cum all the time. I mean you were getting your cum out of her mouth with very passionate kisses while she was riding you...

MinxieMurder responded:
Actually my boyfriend and I have been talking about doing something similar to this, except I would suck him off and when he came in my mouth, instead of me swollowing it, I would kiss him and we would make out for a while. I did it with an ex a few times and I really enjoyed it, and so did he. Theres nothing wrong with it at all!! As a girl, I can say that I like the taste of my own cum...which is why my boyfriend always makes me lick his fingers/penis after he uses them on me. (: dont worry about if things are weird, if you and her enjoy them, keep it up!

An_213587 responded:
I agree with anon-123. You wont be downing all of your cum all the time, and the only time that it would happen was in ur situation. After giving my bf head or him eating me out, we always kiss and I always taste me own. On a regular basis wouldnt be downing my own, but in that case, I would. Just makes things even hotter knowing you can share that with your partner and be comfortable!

lioness_10 responded:
whatever floats your boat...if it turns you on and her then that works for you guys...go with it...
~MaMaBeAr~

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website