Skip to content
Mouth too small?
An_213926 posted:
I just started having sex with my boyfriend, who I lost my virginity to. I am very inexperienced with sexual acts, which he is aware of, but recently he suggested oral sex, which I volunteered to perform on him (even though it was my first time). Unfortunately, we discovered that my mouth is rather small (or his penis is too big) and it is not very comfortable for him (although I succeeded in getting him to orgasm, but it took quite a long time) and he had a lot of corrections for me. For some reason, I feel bad about the whole situation, and while I can't make my mouth bigger, is there some tips or suggestions on what to do about this?

An_213927 responded:
you dont have to put it all the way inside you can suck it from the side or play with it with your hand and suck his balls.. oral sex is not about eating it all...

girlvsboy responded:
Unless you have a gagging reflex relaxer, most women are unable to put it entirely in their mouths and deep throat it if the man has a large penis. I focus on the head of his penis (because that's where most of his feeling of pleasure is at), and it allows me to suck and lick as much of him as I want. Sometimes, I also have one hand covering the rest of his penis. I use my mouth and my hand to move up and down at the same time, and in rhythm. Relax and breathe, and he will enjoy it. Don't worry...it may take many minutes to get him off...or he may want to finish after returning the favor on you Make sure he returns the favor for oral sex to be equal for both of you--oral sex should not go only one way if you want it too. If he hasn't gone down on you, ask him to.

alaska_mommy responded:
I felt really awkward my first time too. Don't feel bad, you can't help it that you are learning on him. Some women I think just can open their jaws wider than others. My jaw does get a little tired from being open so wide after awhile. Usually I will do some with mouth, and then use my hand a little while, and then back on with the mouth, so my jaw doesn't get sore.
Put your tongue to good use if your mouth isn't quite big enough to accommodate. Use the whole of the tongue to go over the head of the penis, get your hand wet and grip the shaft and stimulate it. Use both your mouth/tongue and both hands...mouth on the tip, hand on the shaft, and other hand playing with his balls. Experiment and pay attention to his "body language"...whether he's vocal about it or you can feel his tension building, see what he likes best. Or ask him!
GL!

done4good replied to An_213927's response:
For sure, the best BJ I ever had was done by a little lady who never focused on getting it all in her mouth. The talent she had with her tongue made it very difficult for me to keep the promise I made to her that I wouldn't get off in her mouth.
(Now that is one gal whom I truly miss)

robertdino responded:
think you are misled by watching girls in adult videos deep doing deep throat. they are actors who practice this stuff to get paid. most of the adult community has oral sex that is far less vigorous. if you have a small mouth, you can still satisfy your man by concentrating on the penis head. the under part of the penis head where the skin is sort of glued to the penis is the most sensitive part for him. try to focus on that and don't worry about taking the whole penis in your mouth. just like anything else, practice makes thing a lot better over time.

242526 replied to robertdino's response:
Hi I just joined this site,and just wanted to say what you said about having a small mouth and oral sex was very helpful for me. Because I have a pretty small mouth, and my Man has quite a pig penis. Do you have any other suggestions?

Helpful Tips

Premature ejaculation- helpful hintsExpert
Several things that can help Condoms with benzocaine. This is similar to medicine the dentist use for numbing. It is at a lower dose and ... More
Was this Helpful?
42 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website