Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Getting pregnant without actual intercourse?
    SoVerySophie posted:
    I know it's possible. . . But how does it happen? And what are the odds?

FCL responded:
    Most commonly via IVF ...

tlkittycat1968 responded:
    It can also happen if a man ejaculates on a woman's vulva at just the right time in her cycle. There used to be a sex therapist on these boards who had a patient for whom sex was painful. Her husband ejaculated on her vulva and she got pregnant with twins (they were trying to get pregnant).

callig4567 responded:
    It was an issue with my 60's generation. My GF was a good Catholic girl and intercourse was out of the question. But. There was an awful lot of cross mastrubation and rubbing. Several times I orgasmed pressed right up aginst the entrance to her vagina. The possibility of the sperm continuing upstream is very real. They swim their little hearts out. She had 4 BIG older brothers. At 17, we dodged the bullet.

ontbear responded:
    Whether a couple has intercourse or when the sex organs are involved -- you have had sex !!!!! You may not have had intercourse but that activity is sex. Don't buy into the President Clinton said, I did not have sex with that woman. She proformed oral sex on him --- the 4th word is SEX. PA

Helpful Tips

Epididymitis
    Can a female get something from a man with Epididymitis? More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website