Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

prohormone
    An_214235 posted:
    I took a pre workout supplement and I was unaware of the prohormone it had which is 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2.5 (10) dien-17-one and it has been causing me to have sex problems. I am not able to get a erection easy like before and I have problems keeping an erection. I need to know what to do to get my sex life back and what I can take or do to get this matter fixed.

danieli responded:
    I been having problems even getting an erection and I just would like to know the steps I can take or what to do to get everything back to normal.

fuzzyguy responded:
    So, why not stop taking the supplement that caused the problem?

You need to be very careful of supplements, as they are NOT regulated as "medicines" are....and they can be potentially extremely powerful....they can have a major impact on your health and bodily functions....such as sex.

Please know that you CANNOT trust the claims when they are advertising these products.

One of my particular pet peeves is "100% natural" with the implication that if it is "natural" it cannot harm you. This is a patently false claim. Nothing could be further from the truth. There are a tremendous number of "natural" substances that have the potential of bringing great harm to one's body, up to and including death....Oh, that is OK, as death is "natural", right?

Be very careful!

Helpful Tips

Epididymitis
    Can a female get something from a man with Epididymitis? More
    Was this Helpful?
    0 of 0 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website