Skip to content
Making love to a plus-size women
Truckman01 posted:
making love to plus -size woman is great but have to admit but is not as easy like talking about it i am married 17 plus years i am 7 1/2 inches long and thick in girth i read a post about 5months ago that you have to be at least 9 inches to penetrate them deeply right know thinking about taking enlargememt pills to increase my size to satisfy my wife completly need advice. truckman01

georgiagail responded:
There are no pills to increase your size. There are lots of products that claim to do this. None of them do.

Is your wife complaining? If not, don't worry about. If so, perhaps she is the one who needs to work on changing something that can be changed (i.e., her weight) as opposed to you looking for a pill that doesn't exist.

Considering that only the bottom third of the vagina has significant nerve endings there's little benefit to thinking one
must penetrate "deeply" to give their female partner satisfaction.

Gail

Gail

An_214292 responded:
have you tried other positions. we find the best results are from behind or if she lays on her back at the end of the bed and i stand up at the edge of the bed. i am about 6 inches and she seems to be satisfied. in fact when she was not as heavy and i could pin her legs up by her head she said it was to deep and did not feel as good as now.

Mommy_2009 replied to An_214292's response:
I am a plus size woman who enjoys sex very much. Let my first advice be that if she is any way uncomfortable with herself during sex you have to reassure her that you have the same feelings for her as you did when she was smaller (if that is what happened). I had my 1st child in 2005 and in 2009 I had my 3rd so I am just now getting used to the extra baby fat. One of the best positions that my husband and I have found to be amazing with me being bigger is lie her on her side, raise her outter leg up and rest it on your shoulder, and the rest you should know. This is great whether she likes it fast or slow. It also may make her feel sexier. I hope this helped.

Mommy_2009 responded:
Coming from a plus size woman, it doesn't matter how big it is, it matters how its delivered. Try new things, let her position herself, and if you're worried about not fully satisifing her with your penis, while you are having sex, manually massage her clit and it will or should blow her mind. If you've been married 17 years then you must be doing something that she likes. Also talk with her about this matter, you never know, maybe she doesn't think she satisfies you.

An_214293 replied to Mommy_2009's response:
i tried to reply earlier but i dont think it worked. i agree with you and i was only giving suggestions to truckman01. my wife knows i think she is sexy no matter what size. in fact i find it sexier for a plus size women to be free and open with her nudity. it tells me she is secure in knowing i am into her.

FCL responded:
Here are a few ideas:

http://www.sexualpositionsfree.com/sexposforlar.html

Have you tried googling for sex positions during pregnancy? You might find other ideas like that.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website