Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pregnant from taking a shower together with no penetration?
An_214354 posted:
My boyfriend and i took a shower together yesterday. At one point I was on the shower floor and he was hovered over me and my legs were slightly open. Although there was no genital to genital contact, I did notice there was water flowing down his body and off his penis from the shower and it was landing on my vagina. could this water have contained any pre-ejaculate and if so, could it have dripped into my vagina and caused pregnancy?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

FCL responded:
There is absolutely no risk of pregnancy like this.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

on99hihi responded:
may be cause pregenancy
>_<

FCL replied to on99hihi's response:
Maybe in Disneyland, on99hihi... Certainly not anywhere else.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

sarahogan responded:
Usually there is little to no sperm in pre-ejaculate unless he didn't urinate since the last time he ejaculated. His urine kills his sperm. The water would have most likely washed away any pre-ejaculate anyway if there was any sperm in it..

An_214355 replied to sarahogan's response:
This is so ridiculous ... water ran over his penis and her too ... That's all. It's like being scared to go swimming in case a guy near you gets an erection ... Sheesh, how would you tell your mom that you never had sex, never touched a guy and yet you're pregnant?

To OP if you're paranoid about pregnancy to this point you should avoid situations where you take your clothes off. Any of them.

georgiagail replied to An_214355's response:
I totally agree. There is absolutely no chance of pregnancy from this scenario. If you're so concerned about pregnancy it's time to take the big girl step and begin using some birth control each time you and the boyfriend start playing adult games.

And, by the way, urine doesn't "kill" sperm that remains in the urethra after ejaculation. It washes it out of the body.

Gail

sarahogan replied to georgiagail's response:
Before you start insulting people's answers, I suggest you do some research. I have done a lot of research on this for my own personal reasons when I was concerned about my husband for health issues. The acidity of urine DOES kill sperm. Google it.

georgiagail replied to sarahogan's response:
You need to do a bit more research on the pH content of human urine. This can vary widely depending on diet and the individuals medical history:

http://www.rnceus.com/ua/uaph.html

Gail

WenWat replied to georgiagail's response:
Urine does kill sperm, please research that more on the internet. Also, it is very possible this girl could get pregnant in the scenerio she described. Laying on the ground with her legs spread open, him hovering over her all erect with water streaming down it down into her vagina. All there needs to be is some sperm in that water and she's pregnant!

FCL replied to WenWat's response:
The only way water could flow over his penis and into her vagina is if she was doing a shoulder stand with her legs apart. Somehow I don't think that was happening.

Elle0317 replied to WenWat's response:
I don't think you realize how delicate sperm can be. I'm sure the running water would have carried the sperm (if there was any to begin with) right down the drain. Even if there was sperm in the pre-cum it certainly would NOT make her pregnant in this scenario.

An_214356 responded:
I need to hear more about why he was standing over you before I can give my advice.

Elle0317 replied to An_214356's response:
The Why is not a factor here and does not change the facts that sperm would not survive and magically enter her vagina, if there were any sperm present to begin with.

FCL replied to An_214356's response:
In what way would why he was standing over her make any difference? Because he was doing it in a lecherous manner? Because he was doing it with intent? LOL

Helpful Tips

Ways to narrow the vagina
There are 3 ways to narrow the vagina: 1 - the exercise of certain conditions of intercourse: Read more... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 3 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website