Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
FE (Squirting or Gushing) and My Own Questions
LoveMyGuy posted:
I get alot of enjoyment from the discussions on this forum. The different opinions and the knowledge being exchanged makes it so interesting!. It's fun to help others but now I'm wondering some things for myself. I want to start with some background and then my questions at the end.

After my second divorce at 29 when I started to really have good sex I began noticing myself "dribbling" a little. At first it was just a few drops of clear fluid when I would orgasm. I didn't think much of it and I actually thought I was just leaking a little urine with my orgasm contractions. My gyn just passed it off as urine too but it looked awfuly clear and sometimes even milky. I asked a couple close girlfriends what they thought it was and one of them said she did it too only it was more forceful. But I guess we still all thought it was just us peeing a little from cumming hard. None of us mentioned it to our lovers and we didn't think the men ever even knew it was happening.

Thinking waaay back I also remember having let loose a pretty good gush on the doctor's arm while having my first baby. He passed it off as "just a little urine" but I didn't think I'd peed, it felt alot different than that even with the pain of the delivery. I did it again with my second child but not to the extent of the first time.

Then one day I was masturbating using just my fingers and I pushed on my urethra area and squirted a pretty good stream before even climaxing. That's when I started researching things a little and found out about FE (female ejaculation). I wasn't involved in a serious relationship at the time but I bought Deborah Sundahl's "Female Ejaculation for Couples" video and her book "Female Ejaculation and the G-spot"and was fascinated by what I saw and read.

I began trying the techniques in her book while masturbating and wow! I really liked what was happening with my orgasms becoming alot stronger and how sexy and a little naughty I felt actually squirting some fluid when I would come. In the video I noticed the different women all expelling different amounts of fluid and with different force. Mine stayed fairly small the most maybe being a tablespoon or so and when I did have sex I just kept it to myself.

When I finally found my soulmate, I opened up about it with him and he knew about the subject and told me he was so excited that I was a "squirter"! Anyway I became totally relaxed just letting it happen with Stephan, and now we incorporate stimulating me doing it into most of our sex sessions. We both like the extra wetness and its so cool that both of us get to squirt now. Since we started doing that I "dribble" nearly constantly during sex play. The amount I expel has increased to probably 3 or 4 tablespoons when I climax. I no longer have to try it happens on its own every time.

What really took us by surprise was what happens when we have anal sex now - almost a steady trickle of clear sexy musky smelling fluid while being penetrated anally, but when I climax I just gush fluid. I have to say as much as a half cup comes out with orgasm. And I almost always cum 2-3 times anally with the same result with every successive orgasm. I really soak the sheets and wonder where in the world all that fluid is coming from! I know about the female prostate from the book and have seen illsutrations on the web of the glands involved but wow it just seems impossible that that much fluid can be stored there.

I know lots of women do this too. To other women or guys who are involved with women who dribble, squirt, or gush: Did it start out slow just a "dribble" or trickle like me and you just happen to notice it one day? If you've embraced it, did the amount increase with you as you encouraged it or stay the same? Did your orgasms get better too? Anyone else getting it with anal penetration? If so, is it more than with masturbation or vaginal sex? Anybody gushing cups like I am? Just really curious Thanks!

Lisa

lexabizz responded:
Hi Lisa

I found this page because I was curious about gushing from anal penetration seeing as I had a very unique experience not too long ago with it. I realized the first time I had ever gushed was the very first time I learned how to masturbate. I was about fifteen and had the most amazing orgasm (probably because it was my first) where I had let out a decent amount of fluid and I thought I had peed. At fifteen no one mentions female ejaculation, so i just passed it off as weird. I had never noticed myself doing it again untill a few years later, I noticed myself letting out little amounts when I would orgasm hard enough. These were not mind blowing, but pretty decent orgasms. I still thought maybe the fluid was urine because of the way I let out only small amounts. Now not too long ago, I was doing a bit of exploration. I have always loved anal penetration, but I had never taken the initiative to go there by myself. I decided to try it, I enjoyed it very much, and as I was using my fingers to penetrate myself I just began gushing tons and tons!! Just like you mentioned in cups! I could believe what was happening, or how it was happening. Many women need g spot stimulation to squirt but for some reason I can't even get aroused through vaginal g spot penetration. I'm wondering how I can get that kind of reaction from my body through anal even though it's kind of a g spot thing to FE.

mzbelle_01 responded:
How funny - My story is quite similar. Divorced/Separated at 31 with one child. Shortly afterwards, had the best sex of my life and learned how to squirt. For the most part, any clear fluid that comes out is now a fairly decent stream and would only happen during anal sex (I actually think it happened once or twice during vaginal sex but never again).

I am now with my second partner, post-divorce and we've been together almost 7 months and recently introduced anal play (only my second anal partner). What I noticed, however, is that both times we've attempted "the back door", I could feel the sensation you get when you want to have an orgasm and sensed I would also gush (not squirt) at the same time. The problem with this is that my boyfriend has never experienced squirting, let alone gushing and I'm afraid I won't be able to control it from pouring out. I guess you could say it seems like it's inevitable the gush will happen. I also don't really want that to be a surprise and would prefer to introduce him to a little drizzle before the storm hits. Lol.
Not sure how to prevent it from happening.

HoneydewGlow responded:
I've been a squirter for as long as I can remember, but only via vaginal or anal penetration. It's sometimes just a dribble, but I've also shot as far as nine and a half feet. I've noticed that the first orgasm will release a small to medium amount, and that the amount and force with which I squirt reaches its peak anywhere between the fifth and fifteenth orgasm. It doesn't work when I masturbate. The intensity of my orgasms doesn't really seem to affect the volume of liquid produced or the distance it goes; these things seem to be more indicative of my hydration levels.

When it first happened to me, I thought it was pee as well. When I was 17 and started seeing a gynecologist, she told me that it was urine. However, I had done enough research to realize that this response was probably inadequate, especially in light of the fact that the fluid is pretty much water-clear and smells like sugar.

Helpful Tips

Process to revive the heart may save a life of love
Was one of them for a severe heart attack, you call urgent medical help. If you're a coach to provide first aid never perform a ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website