Skip to content
Anal sex and a prolapse
rschuck1256 posted:
Can recieving anal sex cause a prolapsed anus?

tx2010 responded:
What's the best toy for male-anal stimulation?

LoveMyGuy responded:
Chuck,

No, that is a complete myth. I'm female but I have anal sex ALL the time with a guy with a very thick penis, and I can tell you that being pentrated anally does NOT cause anal proplapses. It might aggravate one that has alreay occurred for all the opther reasons they happen, but the sex itself will not cause one.

TX, that's like asking which color car is best to buy. My guy has several and says all of them feel good, any of the prostate stimualtors feel good to him and likely will for you too. You just have to try a few to find YOUR "best"..K?

Lisa

georgiagail replied to LoveMyGuy's response:
Rectal prolapse is actually pretty rare and, as the attached article states, tends to be limited to the elderly:

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/rectal_prolapse/article_em.htm

The OP may be confusing prolapse with a rectal tear or laceration, sometimes seen in anal rape.

Gail

LoveMyGuy replied to georgiagail's response:
Thanks Gail! :) I didn't know rectal prolapses were mostly in elderly people. I thought they were common in younger women from childbirth, but maybe I'm thinking of vaginal or uterine prolapse or cystoceles (sp?) Anyway thanks for the info :)

Lisa

georgiagail replied to LoveMyGuy's response:
A rectocele is when the vaginal wall thins and the rectal tissue can bulge into the vagina. This is different than a rectal prolapse where the rectal tissue hangs out of the anus.

A rectocele can occur as a result of childbirth.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/rectocele/DS00704

Gail

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website