Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
anal orgasm without anal penetration
An_214520 posted:
Is this even possible? Or am I feeling something totally different? Lately when my hubby and I are having sex, I am feeling some very intense and very pleasant sensations in the anal area. We have never had anal sex and we aren't stimulating the area at all. I don't mind the feeling at all, just not sure if it's really what I think it is. It has a tendency to happen when his penis is hitting the back wall of my vagina rather than the front and I usually have a deep vaginal orgasm in addition to the other sensations.
I haven't told him about it yet because I'm worried he'll get weirded out. I've heard too many "speeches" about how the butt should be off limits because there's nothing natural about it, unless you're a gay couple but even then, it's not completely natural.

Thanks

LoveMyGuy responded:
Oh yes, dear, it is entirely possible and can be very pleasurable too. And you're talking to the right person about all those "speeches" about anal sex, I am kicking myself for having paid attention to them for 25 years. I discovered the real truth about anal sex about 8 months ago, and it opened a whole new and exciting world in my guy's and my sex life.

My guess is a particular position or pattern to his thrusting is stimulating some of the many many pleasure receptors in and around your anal opening. If you like what you feel, you very likely would love anal sex. Talk talk talk about it together first, making sure you tell your guy that you don't think it's wierd (if you really feel that way) and that you'd like to try exploring it a little further.

Good anal sex can take several very slow, careful sessions to get used to. Don't try to go all out the first try, and be SURE you use lots and lots and lots of a good lube, like KY or other water-based formuals. You'll need to learn to relax your tush muscles (your anal sphincters) sufficiently to be able to really enjoy the act. Just a tip, trim and shave any hair from around your anal opening and in your butt crack before you play - smooth is everything here, and pulled hair can ruin the experience.

I'm probably getting ahead of myself with telling you HOW to do it, you still need to decide whether or not it's right for both of you first.

To answer your question, anal orgasms are powerful and deliciously intense, and very real. If you click on my screen name "LoveMyGuy" you'll go to a list of my previous posts. I have posted a ton of information and detield expereinces on this forum, read through them for a lot more info you likely can use. I do so hope you'll check them out.

Relax and enjoy! Forget about what other people say is right for them and their butt, and concetrate on what you feel and like. Your tushie is your business, and nobody else's.

I love anal sex, and wish I had tried it when I was younger, I wouldn't have missed out on all those years of anal orgasms!

Keep in touch, I can talk for hours on this subject :)

Lisa

SunConure responded:
I agree with Lisa!! I never had those sensations though until I started having anal sex with my guy and that's been just recently! He has always talked about doing it and I was always like no way were not doing that! I finally agreed to try it again, we had several years ago and it didn't go well, but we were young and dumb then, lol! This time around the experience was much better and now it's a big part of our sex life :) Don't listen to anyone else, cause chances are there doing the same thing!! I love it, it's a different sensation then vaginal sex, but so good!! So to answer your question yes it's possible!!!

Debby Herbenick, PhD, MPH responded:
During orgasm, several muscle groups contract, including muscles around the anus and rectum, so that may be why you feel the anal sensations. There are also some shared nerve pathways in these areas, which you can read more about in The Science of Orgasm, if interested.

Arbie66 replied to Debby Herbenick, PhD, MPH's response:
Me and my Girlfriend are always having cybersex. She is in Canada and I am in Asia. We are using sex toys while playing with our sex organs and while watching. She have asurgery last year and her uterus and ovary was removed. She is not allowed to have sexual intercourse till the wound inside is completely healed.
To satisfy our needs specially hers, she is using now the vibrator on her anus like an anal sex. She is satidfied with the result and she love it and feel orgasm on her ass.
I noticed the when she reach orgasm through anal insertion of the vibrator, there are some white sticky fluid coming out and also in the vibrator. Is it possible that something coming out from her ass when she is having anal orgasm? Is there any side effect if she is inserting completely the 7 inches vibrator on her ass and it will not affect her surgery?

I am hoping to receive any advice from our reader and experts.

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website