Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Coughing and Oral Sex
thecurious posted:
I have these white spots in and around my vagina, which don't itch and aren't raised. My boyfriend and I are both virgins, and I swear that the furthest we've ever gone with ANYBODY is oral sex with each other. My concern is that he went down on me once while he was recovering from a cough. Is this related?

May someone please tell me what these are? Please help me! I am so concerned.

Emma_WebMD_Staff responded:
It could be just the natural way your vagina looks. Or there are some things that it could be. Some options are a possible Yeast Infection , Bacterial Vaginosis , or possible Herpes that can be contracted by oral sex . If the partner has oral herpes (cold sores may be a sign of oral herpes).

If you are concerned I would certainly talk to your doctor about these white spots in your vagina.

Good luck!
Emma

thecurious replied to Emma_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thank you so much for your help!

At first, I thought it was also infection because of the white discharge that was coming out, which made my vagina itch quite a bit. After I used some feminine wash, the itch disappeared. I don't know how long the white bumps have been there, but they really don't itch.

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website