Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Frightened and inexperienced
An_214662 posted:
Hello all- Thank you for entertaining my sincere question.

I am a twenty-two year old virgin, with a twenty-two year old girlfriend who is a bit more experienced.

Last night we were playing around, and I humped her from behind (not for a long time) while we were both in our underwear (I had some precum and she was wet too, so it was through our underwear, I think, but I am not sure how much there was).

Then, while she was naked, I ejaculated on her back. I got very scared, and wiped off her back, and even made her let me use a soapy washcloth to wipe her off.

Is it possible that she could pregnant from any of these activities? That sperm could migrate down her back, past her anus, into her vagina? Some semen may have gotten onto her lower back when I ejaculated.

She told me I am freaking out for nothing, and she is a lot more experienced, but I am scared.

Thank you.

queston responded:
You are freaking out for nothing. You have a greater chance of winning the lottery on three consecutive days than she has from getting pregnant from semen on her back.

While the chances are technically not zero, it would be like a one in a trillion freak occurrence. Not worth even thinking about.

Mensch59 responded:
Let me assure that your sperm are not microscopic bugs that can jump out of your underwear or crawl up or down your mate's back to find their way to the nearest vagina. In fact they usually die immediately unless in a warm, moist body temperature environment.

Duckblind responded:
Calm down. You freaked out for nothing. As the others posted - you have nothing to worry about.

Indiaguerita responded:
Troll.

GuardSquealer replied to Indiaguerita's response:
That is a little harsh. Seems like a sincere question by someone without any sexual experience. He didn't ask or do anything trying to start trouble.

jjchosenjj replied to Indiaguerita's response:
Straight called dude a troll for nothin!!! lol.....crazy.

An_214663 responded:
hi there, don't feel bad about it, asking a question is how you get a straight answer...and despite some jerk on here calling you a name, there are nice people here who do give good, helpful, non-rude advice. and dont feel bad for having to ask. i went to the dr at age 22 (i'm female) and when she asked if i was sexually active and i said no that i had never been she thought i was lying and basically asked me if i was lying. it made me feel really stupid. honestly if i hadn't found webmd and similar forums that talk openly about sex, i wouldn't know or understand the first thing about it and would definately be more scared and anxious not knowing answers to my questions vs being informed. <3

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website