Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Swarovski Necklace!!
kev32 posted:
I bought my fiance a Swarovski heart necklace for Valentines Day..Two hours after i gave it to her she says she doesnt want it..lol! it was a pink crystal heart, 1/2 inch wide with a nice chain. $130.00. It looked really good on her. She was very rude to me today. I only get to see her for two hours today and half the time she was on facebook. i made a nice dinner with a heart shape ice cream cake. she totally blew me off. Should take back the necklace??

Take the Poll

Shall i return this necklace?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Hell Yeah!!!
vote
View Poll Results

jjchosenjj responded:
If I were you I'd be paying a lil bit more attention to whats going on with your relationship. Something definetely doesnt seem right.

Indiaguerita responded:
Yep...take the necklace back (since she already said she doesn't want it) and I would also find a new girlfriend...she sounds awful.

Sorry you're having a crappy V-day.

-LJ

kev32 replied to Indiaguerita's response:
thanks!

kev32 replied to jjchosenjj's response:
thanks! i think she is bi sexual...i have a discussion on her sexuality somewhere on here...everybody is pointing me in the right direction i just dont know where the hell i am going.........thanks again

GAP1954 replied to kev32's response:
time to move on. no one has to end up the "bad" one in this deal - just move on and find someone who appreciates you - and you don't have to buy her crystals - some women just don't like what you think is great.

enjoli991 responded:
give it to me lol jk jk but facebook sucks

longduckdong46 replied to enjoli991's response:
kev, She's your fiance for crying out loud. You better get to the root of the problem now ,instead of the day after the wedding.
Major red flags going up here.

kev32 replied to longduckdong46's response:
great answer.........

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website