Skip to content
sex and pain
kittykat379 posted:
Been with my bf for a couple of months now. im 40, hes 36. We have a good healthy relationship along with the sex. Have recently experienced anal sex and mostly do that. Lately I have been experiecnced pain afterwards, sharp shooting pain in my stomach. It has only started within the last week. My main question is....can the size of a mans penis cause interal problems?

blake_valentine responded:
how big is he? And when you describe the pain as being in your stomach, do you mean that literally, or is it just a vague (non-localized) sensation of pain in your gut?

This might win the most obvious reply of the day award, but I would say lay off the anal for awhile, and see if that helps. Question though - you say you mostly do anal - why is that?

kittykat379 replied to blake_valentine's response:
sorry for the long delay....ok size, 12.2 in long and 3.6 thick. the pain was in my lower stomache and would shoot sharp pains up to about my ribcage. once in a while sharp stabbing pains on either side. some time so sharp it would buckle me over.
actually, we did lay off it for a couple of days (completely). he felt bad cause he thought he was hurting me (i so hope not). the pain was still there and at times more intense. the last time we did anything was friday, most of the pain is gone but at time i still get it.
i really hope its not to do with him and we can soon continue. ok, ummm mostly do anal cause it is something new to me. the experience and feel is much different and better then i thought it would be. it just seems more exciting and he really does enjoy it as well. its not like the some ole some ole sex anymore.

blake_valentine replied to kittykat379's response:
OK, well that's pretty much a warclub. 12.2"... had to throw the 0.2" in there, as if 12" weren't enough, the bastard. Anyway, my take is that the human anatomy is not intended to have a salami of that size working its way back and forth over hill and vale. I would lay off anal for awhile, to let things heal up. When you start again, I'd use lots of lube and I think you're at risk if he uses more than 1/2 of that thing on you. Maybe he could get a cock ring and slide it 1/2 down --- that would mark the limit of how far into you he should go. Best of luck!

queston replied to blake_valentine's response:
LOL. I think a guy that size is roughly as rare as a person more than 7 feet tall. In other words, it does occasionally occur, but...

kittykat379 replied to blake_valentine's response:
lol..yeah i guess i could have left out the 0.2. in the begining of it all, only half of his size we used. e have taken a break from it all (its tough) but i am feeling better..lol. i mentioned to him about a cock ring, he said no way. said he would only do half but told me i had to stop pushing back against him. We do use some lube but I will try more and even durning it use some to see if that does make it better. Thanks for the luck

kittykat379 replied to queston's response:
yep I thought that to. Thought he was fooling me. You know how some guys will say they are bigger then they really are..lol. But then, and well still didnt beleive it was THAT big even feeling it, so yes i got the measuring tape. lol. and the rest is history.

Helpful Tips

I loved the Implanon!
I had the Implanon for almost 3 years in August. During the time i had the implanon, i have very light periods & no cramping. I really ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website