Skip to content
Sexual Position
An_214833 posted:
I have been trying to have sex different ways other than missionary. I have even tried the spoon method. However my wife is stuck in the missionary style. Does anyone have any ideas to help possibly try to get to a different position? What other positions would be the best to try since all she likes is the missionary?

blake_valentine responded:
I would go to a site like cosmopolitan.com and search on sex positions...I think they have a whole library with stick figure type illustrations. I'd do it together, and have some fun with the whole idea of trying different positions, some of them ludicrous. If she gets to laughing, that might make her feel more comfortable about getting out of her comfort zone. good luck...report back!

fcl responded:
Here's a site with lots of ideas. Maybe start with the man on top ones?

http://www.sexualpositionsfree.com/manontop.html
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 46 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website