Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
For how long does the semen leakage occur for woman after unprotected sex?
An_214840 posted:
For how long does the semen leakage occur for woman after unprotected sex?

GuardSquealer replied to Gsour's response:
I don't believe it occurs for very long. And definitely not any after 24 hours.

Gsour replied to GuardSquealer's response:
Is this a knowledgeable answer?

Elle0317 replied to Gsour's response:
As a woman who is does have unprotected sex this is my answer. If she stands up right away the leaking will start right away. If she stays in bed (laying down) the leaking will occur but at a slower pace. The amount of semen inside will play a part too, the more there is the more it will leak.

Why do you want to know?

An_214841 responded:
I am asking for how long will leakage last? Hours? A day? A week?

sarahogan replied to An_214841's response:
Possibly hours if you don't get up for several hours, but it's always been just a few minutes for me.

sarahogan replied to sarahogan's response:
Oh, and when I mean not getting up for several hours, I also mean no moving at all, and longer if you have your bottom propped up on a pillow so the semen can't get out.

Elle0317 replied to An_214841's response:
There are too many variables to factor in to give you a concrete answer. What may true for some women are not for others. It's like asking us how big a penis is.

Is there a particular reason for this question? Perhaps if you give more information on the surrounding circumstances we can give you better answers.

Helpful Tips

sexually frustrated 2
fighting is healthy in a relationship as long as it's calm and there are boundaries set on both sides. there is bad fighting or as you ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website