Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
Involuntery orgasm
cindybarnard posted:
Omg!!!! Please help. Ive been having involuntery orgasms the past few months. its very strange to me and dont know what to do. Plz advise me on the problem. I'm really starting to get worried now.

elle0317 responded:
Have you seen a Dr about this?

mariecc_14 responded:
And this is a problem because . . .? lol JK! Its called wet dreams and it happens to both males and females. If you are really worried about it definately just with a doctor. Good luck

sarahogan responded:
If they're happening while you're sleeping, it's no big deal, but if it's during the day, that could be a problem, especially if it's interfering with your daily life. I'd see a doctor about this.

Debby Herbenick, PhD, MPH responded:
I would recommend checking in with your healthcare provider as spontaneous orgasms are sometimes related to treatable medical conditions or to side effects of medications.

burtie1940 responded:
Being a Male -- I miss my wet dreams

jamieleno responded:
thats very strange you should check with a doctor ive also been having the same sort of problem but it only happens when i go pee pee. lol. im not sure if its a problem i dont see how it could be health threatening in anyway but if it does interfere in your daily life than you should find out how to fix it. some people just have that goin on all the time its a pretty strange condition and it can really screw your life up.

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website