Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sex
An_214887 posted:
Hello my boy and i had a great sex life lately he start masturbating and we are not having sex please help

georgiagail responded:
Have you considered asking said boyfriend why the two of you are no longer having sex?

Gail

wendybutler78 replied to georgiagail's response:
I will asked we have being together for 4yrs and he has being doing it while am in bed he think am sleeping but am not,please help

elle0317 replied to wendybutler78's response:
Why not roll over the next time he does this while you are not sleeping and give a offer to help him?

wendybutler78 replied to elle0317's response:
when he is doing that he is hurting my feelings so it kind of hard to join in

elle0317 replied to wendybutler78's response:
I don't believe he is intentionally hurting your feelings, if he honestly believes you to be sleeping, how is supposed to know whether you are faking your sleep? Maybe he is trying to be considerate in trying not to wake you if he truly believes yoo to be tired and doesn't want to bother your sleep, ever consider that?

Do what I suggested and see where that gets you, I think you are being to sensitive about this. If you still can't do it, then you will have to talk to him about it.

wendybutler78 replied to elle0317's response:
OK I will try or maybe I will talk to him about it Thanks so much for you help.....

longduckdong46 replied to wendybutler78's response:
Yeah I suggest.." give him a hand "

Helpful Tips

FIRST TIME
I have been dating someone for around 10 months and he told me he like to talk dirty while having sex, this is my first time talking dirty ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website