Skip to content
*^*Roll Call -- Favorite Post Sex Food*^*
Emma_WebMD_Staff posted:
We haven't done one of these in a while. I am here every day reading posts but sometimes even I lose track. So lets all jump in, introduce yourselves and tell us what your favorite post sex food is.

I'll start I am Emma, I am engaged to my long time boyfriend. Our favorite post sex food, if we have any at all is ice cream!

Who's next?

Cutie84 responded:
Hi my name is Sabrina, and I have a boyfriend of 3 years. My favorite post sex food is cesear salad lol! And his is usually fruit or something healthy.

Emma_WebMD_Staff replied to Cutie84's response:
Cutie84,

Thanks for shouting back at me. Healthy foods after sex, I do that sometimes, particularly fruit. But we tend to eat that ice cream. It's not often but some of the time :).

What kind of fruit is his favorite?

longduckdong46 replied to Emma_WebMD_Staff's response:
I go for something calorie packed, usually a dessert. My lady friend always has something made as she knows my habits well.
Although sometimes I can't move so well after a great lovemaking session and sleep prevails over food.

Emma_WebMD_Staff replied to longduckdong46's response:
What is your favorite dessert?

Aubs8404 responded:
Hi ya'll! I'm Aubryonna, 21 and I'm married to a USN Corpsman, 25, and our post sex food...would probably be chips and salsa or ice cream. Which ever one we have. lol

Emma_WebMD_Staff replied to Aubs8404's response:
Hi Aubs8404,

Another ice cream fan I see :). I might have to try some chips and salsa, something a little spicey. I'll say something to the Mr :).

Have a great day!
Emma

Aubs8404 replied to Emma_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hey Emma,
It's funny, cuz I just told my husband that, and he didn't realize it until I pointed it out...got quiet for a minute and in a little voice said 'I want some chips and salsa now"....HAHAHAHAHAHAH

An_214944 responded:
Haagen Daaz Pinnapple Coconut ice cream all the way, Me and my sweety always enjoy it after a long night session or early morning kitchen quickie.

Emma_WebMD_Staff replied to An_214944's response:
Hi Anon_160043,

I am telling you ice cream seems to be topping this list!

Thanks for sharing !
Emma

Chelleybuns responded:
Ramen noodles! I make some for me and the boyfriend then we watch tv while we eat. And then it's round two!

Aubs8404 replied to Chelleybuns's response:
I've tried that one before...some how it's like an energy boost with all the carbs. I know my hubby gets really fiesty when he's has pasta (spaghetti in particular), so some nights after a session he goes back for seconds. lol

LovelyChelle8 responded:
Hi Emma, I'm Chelle and I am with my long term boyfriend. It sometimes depends on the time of week. If it's during a weekday we usually go for the half gallon of ice cream. But if it's during a weekend and we have time we either make a pizza or eat some leftovers from a date night :)

Cutie84 replied to Emma_WebMD_Staff's response:
He makes him self a fruti salad during the week which usually contains, strawberries, blueberries, rasberries, grapes, mango, peaches, and bananas. Then he sometimes covers it with Cool Whip and puts it covered in the freezer, then just eats it after we have sex. Lol weird but he loves it. He says it's perfect.

Personally its not really about eating healthy, its weird for me I love cesear salad and usually I just crave it more after sex lol. :)

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website