Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Question
Cutie84 posted:
So like I have mentioned, I have been in a relationship for 3 years, and love the guy I am with. And we are talking about marriage and so forth so it is all good. I love our sex life, I love experiments. But here is something I dont understand.

I can not get a orgasm without fingering my self during sex, and my favorite is while I am on top of my boyfriend. I have tried having sex completely without touching my self the whole time, but I just do not get to that point. I like all and everything we do, and I enjoy it but I just dont achieve that "Whoa" when I dont touch my self. Why is that?
My boyfriend has no problem with me masterbating while we have sex, especially when I am on top he said it feels good for him, he feels a vibration. But it kind of bothers me that I have to do that in order to get mine, in other words.

Nintanto responded:
Well I can't say from personal experience but I have a female friend that I talk to a lot. She is very sexually active and she says she almost never has an orgasm from sex alone. She also said that personally for her unless the guy she is with is about 7 inches or so she has a very hard time having an orgasm from sex (she is okay with men being smaller than that, she just doesn't orgasm from sex with them easily or at all). She says that for her personally oral sex is the best way to get an orgasm and gives her the best feeling orgasm's. Just to be sure when you say you finger yourself during sex are you referring to actually insertion with your fingers or just rubbing your clit with your fingers?

Cutie84 replied to Nintanto's response:
Hey sorry I have not replied. But to answer your question, I just rub no insertion.

Nintanto replied to Cutie84's response:
Well again being a virgin my knowledge is limited but I know there are some positions that might help you out. I know when your on top riding him you wont get much stimulation on your clit, there are some missionary positions where he will grind on you more and provide more clitoral stimulation. Also a vibrating cock ring might be helpful, you don't have to do anything yourself but you still get the vibrator there to help you out.

I don't know how sensitive your breast's are but you could also try having him suck on your nipples or play with them some to help give you extra stimulation. Also you could simply ask him to rub your clit for you while you have sex so you don't have to.

Again no personal experience on this topic but it's my understanding that a lot of woman have a hard time reaching climax from just vaginal stimulation alone so just try figuring out different ways to get the clitoral stimulation that you seem to need.

elle0317 responded:
Most women don't orgasm from penetration alone, and require clitoral stimulation during intercourse. You are completely normal.

Cutie84 replied to elle0317's response:
Thank You for your reply Elle, I just wanted to make sure

Cutie84 replied to Nintanto's response:
Nintanto, I tried that but I still have to touch my self. Idk but I will try the cock ring you suggested.

Jumper197074857 replied to Cutie84's response:
My wife will use a small vibrator placed on her clitoris while we're having intercourse. The vibrations help her achieve orgasm easier and they sure do wonders on me as well

dick912 replied to Jumper197074857's response:
Having the woman rub her clit during intercourse works every time for me. She can have an orgasm while I am stroking her which in turn causes me to have a very intense orgasm myself. People need to do whatever it takes to enjoy sex to the max.

mitchs22 responded:
Next time you're on top. just lean back and have ur boyfriend do it. I would suggest him licking his thumb first before trying to play with you. men tend to have more rougher hands. If its dry it might be uncomfortable.

Cutie84 replied to mitchs22's response:
Hey Mitchs22, now I am guessing that you mean in reverse cowgirl position right. Uhm we tried that once, but I know this sounds very bad but, he doesm't do it right. It actually sometimes hurts and it turns me off. I like it when I do it, I have gotten so good at it. And he likes the feeling as well, he tells me it vibrates inside of me and it gives me awsome orgasms . I do not mind doing it my self, I just do not want to depend on having to rub my clitoris all the time, so I can achieve the best orgasms. I used to be able to do it without and I do not know what changed. Ahhh But thank you for your reply.

hotguy2482 replied to Cutie84's response:
Hey Cutie84... itx not a big deal.. u dont need to worry... i had the same feeling with my problem.. or i would say its not a problem infact.. itx perfectly normal.. maximum foreplay can help.. when u think ur vagina is fully wet and u feel like u cant wait anymore for that dick inside u then u shud start this penetration thing and it will help u for sure as it helped in mine case. do it in missionary style and tell him to take his dick out every now and then and put it back.. that will help as well.. do leme know if it helped????

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website