Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Excessive Wetness?
An_215066 posted:
I am 23 years old and have had this problem with two partners now. Maybe I'm crazy and this is a good thing, but sometimes I can get so aroused that I become too wet. I even leave a little pool or stain on the sheets and it's embarassing. It seems to happen in the same position every time. Sometimes I just stop myself from getting to that point, but then I can't enjoy the rest of my time with that person. The guy I am currently with thinks it's such a turn on, but I'm worried it's not normal? Does anybody else have this problem?

Duckblind responded:
I'm not sure about normal but it is not uncommon as I've had a couple of past girl friends that were this way. I think I thought it was cool. It wouldnt be a problem for me today.

Ms_Candy804 responded:
Honey you got it, go with it, thats a good thing trust me lol

An_215067 responded:
the wetter the better thats how it is....just wait til you actually gush when you hit a big 'O" it will forever chage your view of too much wet not possible

CCAnon responded:
Speaking from a man's perspective, I don't know of any guy that is put off by excessive wetness. If anything, it's the opposite as it somehow reinforces that we are making you feel good. I wouldn't hold back to try to stop it. I've had several girlfriends, and my wife that all regularly left wet spots on the sheets. It's not a big deal if it doesn't offend your partner.

SC_Cat responded:
My ex-husband thought it was horrible that I would leave a wet spot on the bed... And he was even more horrified when I would squirt... that's one of the many reasons he is my ex... now my current bf thinks like these guys, he loves it when get the sheets wet... he feels like he has done his job very well .... he always says the wetter the better...

Is it normal? normal is personal... it sounds like it normal for you and that is all that matter...

just relax and enjoy...

Elle0317 replied to CCAnon's response:
I actually had a bf who asked me to not get so wet! Like I could actually help it? He was on the small side so it makes sense now, the wetter I got the less he could feel.

divachic1 replied to Elle0317's response:
THE WETTER THE BETTER. MEN LOVE THAT. AND THEN WHEN YOU DO HIT THE BIG "O" YOU GUSH EVERYWHERE....THEY BE BEAMING SO HARD.. AT ALL THAT... YOU THINK THEY JUST WON THE LOTTERY...

jjchosenjj replied to divachic1's response:
I dated a female that was a "gusher" and for me personally....I didnt like it. Yeah it was a nice feeling to know that you got her off, but, it was just too much for me. I like a girl nice and wet though. Most of the men that ive spoke to feel the way that the gentleman in your post feel. They love it! Some however, dont. Maybe the guy your with just isnt the one for you then, but be thankfull in knowing that the majority of fellas out there are all about it when it comes to you

longduckdong46 replied to jjchosenjj's response:
I am a man and I say, let the eruptions occur. It's all natural, feels great and you can always place a towel underneath.

What's to worry about ? Enjoy !

jss123 responded:
Hi,

I've been a woman who got very wet.
I was flattered by her getting that aroused.
What man wouldn't be ?

Your current guy feels the same way. So just relax and enjoy it.

As the others said: The wetter the better... !

rrvocal responded:
I am with someone that was performing oral sex on me and he gets me super wet. how do I know if i squirted in his mouth? Men, those that have experienced that and tasted it, what does it taste like? If it has a distinct taste....

phoenixsenior responded:
You know, some of the reasons some folks can not enjoy sex is AM I NORMAL. Sex is to be shared with your partner. Generally getting used to a partner does not happen in a couple of sessions. Finding out what you and your partner likes takes many sessions, trying new things, new positions and a myriad of nuances that over time makes it pleasureable. Kind of like being married 44 years and now we have a good laugh over how hard it is to do many things we have always done or now we just can't do at all. I am 69 and the love of my life is 67. Relax, enjoy the moment, pleasure each other and cuddle afterward. Good luck!!!

An_215068 replied to phoenixsenior's response:
Thank you! I aspire to be like you, 69 and still in love!! Thank you for all your great advice and I'm going to embrace it :) *Cheers*

Helpful Tips

Oral Sex- deep throatExpert
Many people have trouble with the gag reflex (choking or coughing) when performing oral sex especially when they try to deep throat. You ... More
Was this Helpful?
70 of 88 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website