Skip to content
my penis is to big for my gf help?
Jeepers04 posted:
Hi, me and my gf have been trying to have sex on and off and it never gets to far, she is a virgin, and im 8" erect and just about 6" in diam. and ever time we try to have sex it herts her to much to go more than about a inch in, plz help

An_215094 responded:
WOW um can't help ya with her being a virgin its gonna hurt the first time or two maybe more if you really that big and well if you are congrats to you to bad i aint your GF J/K

seriously um she may need to use a really soft rubber jelly like toy to get acclimated and needs to be really turned on and you can use lube too to help with all that and i don't know how old you both are but her body may not be ready yet and you are little bigger than average it could take some time to get used to it. you could always find other ways to please each other that isn't painful

FCL responded:
Presumably you mean circumference and not diameter ...
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Helpful Tips

Clueless
I recently started a relationship and booth my boyfriend and I where tested, everything came out negative, so we started having unprotected ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website