Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Frustrated with not getting sex more than i like to
Truckman01 posted:
hello i am very frustrated with not getting sex as much as i would like from my wife i have tried talking about it and other things i am EIGHT INCHES AND THICK GIRTH MY WIFE IS plus size and i love it we just dont have sex as much as we used to need advice

MeganJH responded:
As a woman, I can tell you that it isn't all about the size of your member, it's how you make her feel. I know for me, when my husband is romantic towards me it gets me in the mood. It doesn't have to be anything elaborate, something as simple as giving me a shoulder rub for no reason, and maybe kissing my neck and shoulders as he's doing it. That is always one thing that is sure to get me in the mood. As my hubby likes to say "you need to heat the oven before you put the turkey in."

longduckdong46 replied to MeganJH's response:
Thats a wise saying from your hubby, and I agree.

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Truckman and welcome :)

For most of us women it's not about the size at all.

So you have tried talking to her? And what does she say? What would it take for her to be interested again, ask her.
Did you have more sex when you were first married? Did you go out more? Is she just to tired at night? Maybe see if you can both make some time for the morning. Keep talking to her about it and maybe suggest a couples counseling. See what's she's thinking and what's going on with her, it could be mental or a physical thing she's going through.
Let us know how things are going please.
Chrissy~ Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly. Author Unknown

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website