Skip to content
I have no idea...
An_215144 posted:
Hey everyone,

So I wanted to post something on here that has been going on with me. I first want to say that i'm 19 and somewhat unfamiliar with sex. I know lots about sex but I just feel somewhat out of the loop as we could say...Sorry if this is tmi.

Well a few weeks ago (probably 3) my boyfriend and I were messing around in his bed. I was still a virgin at this time, so nothing could have been going on. Well he didn't put his penis inside of me but it was resting right on the outside of the opening of my vagina. (We had no protection at this time.) I know that he didn't come, but i'm a little nervous about his pre-ejaculation.

My period was suppossed to come a week and a half ago but it is still non-existent. I have always had irregular periods so I have been trying not to stress about it. I just can't imagine me being pregnant with that little of interaction...

So then a couple nights ago my boyfriend and I actually had sex. (We were using protection). It was great and it was a lot better then I imagined it would be. This may be alot of information but I am fairly sure he "popped my cherry" as you could say as I bled while we were having sex. The problem is, that night I thought that I was finally getting my period so my mind was at ease! Now I just don't know how to feel..as that is not what happened. I only bled that night for a good 15 mins after it happened.

I guess what I would like to know, is what do you think I should think about this and how great of a chance is it that i'm pregnant?

GuardSquealer responded:
There is a slight chance that you may be pregnant. So you should purchase a pregnancy test and find out for sure.

fcl responded:
Any time you have sex (even protected) there is a risk of pregnancy. All you can do now is to take a pregnancy test to see. You'll need to wait until 2 weeks after the sex incident because otherwise it may be too early and you could get a false negative.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

An_215145 responded:
Hey everyone,

Thank you for the replies. It means alot!

Well good news, I got my period this morning. Thank the lord. I guess I just needed to get it off my chest and it would show up. Haha.

Once again thank you!

Helpful Tips

Clueless
I recently started a relationship and booth my boyfriend and I where tested, everything came out negative, so we started having unprotected ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website