Skip to content
Quickies?
callig4567 posted:
Of late the spouse has been setting up quickies just before we go somewhere. The garter & stockings are normal wear. She'll say "How about a fast one ..." bend over the kitchen counter, skirt up, panties down, in, orgasm and out. Five minutes. And we're out the door. I asked and she says it turns her on to "leak" through and around the panties when we're out. Says it makes her feel naughty and daring. Any of the ladies have this desire?

Jaimarie_109 responded:
well me and my bf does this at time. I do it because I be horny at times, and it makes him happy to get a quickie before work. But there is nothing wrong with doinng it sometimes...doing it all the time makes it no fun. You might as well just have regular sex everyday, it wont make since to have quickies, they wont be called quickies anymore.
Hope I could help you... Jai'Marie

elle0317 responded:
I find it sexy too, once after we had sex I thought I was done leaking after using the bathroom but then we went grocery shopping and I could feel the rest of it leaking, soaking my panties and it felt good, because it made me feel naughty. So she is not alone, lots of us like to feel naughty in a good way

As for the quicky, we haven't had one in ages...

callig4567 responded:
Jim's wife here (the original post)

When we have sex I wear regular inexpensive thigh high stockings & garters. Jim's very rough on them). I like the coolness of garters and stockings over pantyhose. But when we go out and I wear a skirt - it's opera stockings. So ... why have I been asking for quickies?

1. There's a bit of the exhibitionist here. In the kitchen, on the counter, broad daylight with windows. A real turn-on for me. Oh do I moan and cry out! (do the neighbors hear - or see me?)
2. At times I want the position of me bending (foward) over at the waist, my feet just off the floor, and him taking me from behind. (Yes, I sometimes like the "taken" aspect - not rape just agression) We do a dress up Pirate/Village Maiden and it's a bit of that too. This is part of the reason for the opera stockings - he likes the feel and color of silkiness all the way up to the base of my rump.
3. I like the feeling of his (can I use the term?) cum filling me and not washing it out. It feels comfortable.
4. He pulls out and I immediately pull up a very thin, cheap (WalMart) thong. Gravity and walking does the rest. The stain (the cum - the wetness) spreads all over the panty crotch, drips around the edge, down the opera stockings. It's a very guilty pleasure. Fantastic in winter with a breeze. Makes me shudder with pleasure. The only down side is wet spots on the back of the skirt. Hmmmm.

When we get home I'll remove them and hand them to Jim. I don't know why. Then I'll just flounce away.

That's my private fantasy - no longer private.

(PS There's a variation on this; in regular garter & stockings, silky football jersey, colors matching the garter & stockings, during a TV football game time out. I'll slide between him and the TV, get on my knees, present my unobstructed rear end to him while lying over his footstool and let him have a quickie between plays. Less work than a lap dance.)

Sue

queston replied to callig4567's response:
Jim is a very lucky man.

longduckdong46 replied to queston's response:
agreed ! thanks for sharing Sue and callig4567.

_Sailor_ responded:
Agreed, extremely lucky.

Helpful Tips

Difficulty having an orgasm?Expert
Try reading Becoming Orgasmic: A Sexual and Personal Growth Program for Women by Julia Heiman , Joseph Ph.D. LoPiccolo and David ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website