Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Accidental Penetration Concern
An_215158 posted:
My girlfriend and I were having sex the other night, with her on top. We were going at it pretty good and for one reason or another, I popped out and when she came back down there was accidental anal penetration. I felt absolutely terrible. She was in a lot of pain, but to my knowledge, there was no bleeding. I am concerned however, as there she immediately felt dizzy and said that she had a momentary feeling of hearing loss. I figured that it was just a huge shock to her body. She was feeling better yesterday and today, just a little sore. I was just curious what happened, anything that we should watch for or be concerned with.
Any help on this would be appreciated.

Elle0317 responded:
I don't think the accidental anal intrusion caused her dizziness or loss of hearing. It is possible that just before that moment or during that moment she had an orgasm??

alaska_mommy responded:
For some reason this reminds me of how people can pass out just from the sight of blood or a needle, etc. I wonder if it was just some sort of "psychogenic" (meaning originating in the brain) reaction to the physical shock.
There's no other reason I know of that would cause that to happen.
I don't think there's anything to be worried about, especially if there was no bleeding. Injuries to that area do happen, and the body is surprisingly adept at repairing/recovery. If she's really sore, ibuprofen and ice should help.
Just give her time to heal and when she's ready, go for it... GL

jjchosenjj responded:
When i was a teenager me and this girl were going at it in the shower real hard and I was behind her and we were all soaped up and i came out of her and when I went to go back in, went staright up the butt!! She passed out right there in the tubb! it was crazy! So, I dont know, theres probably some corolation with the two.

An_215159 responded:
My husband did this accidently during a moment of quick thrusting. I completely lost my breath and my eyes started watering. I also felt extremely nauseaous.

I definitely think the two are related, in your situation.

I love anal sex...but something about that accidental penetration just catches our bodies off guard.

I, personally, don't think it's something to be worried about. It hasn't happened again for me...with or without anal penetration. (Accidental penetration has not occurred again for us...LOL)

-Anon

sarahogan responded:
If it was painful and uncomfortable enough for her, yes, she could have felt dizzy. The hearing loss could also be attributed to the dizziness. Basically, it's the body's way of protecting itself from sudden pain. Some people pass out, others get dizzy, some lose their hearing and sight. It's a primitive form of the fight or flight response. And in that case, dizziness and/or fainting is a form of flight - your body is checking out because it can't handle it - either because it's too painful, too uncomfortable, or both.
I think she's fine, and other than the soreness, should be ok.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website