Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Small Penis
An_215210 posted:
I am a 26 yr old healthy male. But I have a severely short penis (About 3" when its erect). And I think I know what has caused this.
When I was a 2yr old boy, an accident might have caused this. What had happened was I sat down in a bucket of hot BOILING water without any clothes on. And the splashes fell all around my mid area (butt and pelvic region). Ever since that accident, my penis has not grown even by a millimeter. I have perfect erections, and I can masturbate like normal men.
Is there anyone who can help me out to feel more confident about me. My marriage is coming closer and I dont wanna get married until this problem is fixed.
Please help me out.

HairyD responded:
If you have held your body against your bride. She knows how large a penis you have. This is your only penis therefore it is large to you. Enjoy your penis with your bride. If a finger is longer and she wants depth use your finger. You can have a great marriage and Great SEX. If there had been damage to your dick at 2, it would not be able to have a erection. Enjoy Life, Sex is not what you see in the mirror. Let you Bride teach you to use your PENIS!!!!!!!!!!

Elle0317 responded:
The most powerful orgasm I had in my life was with a man who had a penis about your size. He had the best tongue I ever had in my life :) Fingers are good too, find out from wife to be what she likes and use it, trust me as long as she can orgasm from other means, she won't complain.

Blake_Valentine replied to Elle0317's response:
You're a good woman Elle. You consistently post authoritative, helpful responses, but I never recall you posting a question of your own. Many people with great advice hang around for a few months and then they're gone, and I myself have not checked in for awhile, but you been a constant source of information and consolation (making people like the OP) feel better about themselves. Bless you.

And for anyone reading this, Elle's advice is as good as it gets. You can take it to the bank

--BV

Elle0317 replied to Blake_Valentine's response:
Aw, shucks <blushing> Blake you are too kind, thank you! When I first came to the board (a little over 5 years ago) I did have questions, not on this particular board but for another issue. I love to help people with sexual issues because there are so many misconceptions about sex. Growing up in a home where sex was not talked about, and felt there was a lot of shame around the subject, I feel the need to help others who may be in a similar situation.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website