Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
FCL
GuardSquealer posted:
How are you doing? Seems like we never get to talk anymore. Hope all is well with you. I picture the spring being a beautiful time where you are at. Lots of flowers and sunshine.

Seems like it was a long winter here. And now the rain will not stop. I am way behind. I had so much work to do this spring and haven't been able to get anything done. I was going to replace most of the fencing around my farm, but it has been so wet and muddy I haven't been able to move a tractor off the driveway or it just sinks in the mud.

We should have started mowing hay over the weekend. But since it is still raining we haven't gotten started. Now the temps have dropped back into the 40's so until the sun shows up all I can do is wait. And then we will be so busy I won't get to sleep for the next three months.

Well just wanted to say Hello. Best wishes.

fcl responded:
Hi Guard.

Good to hear from you! You're right about the flowers and sunshine - this is one of my favourite times of the year. I have a lime tree (as in linden not as in lemon-like) tree near the house and I'm waiting for it to bloom because it has one of the most beautiful perfumes you can imagine.

This is my busy time of the year. Things always start slowly then take off around Easter. May is usually very busy, in June weekends stop happening and in July I stop sleeping too I suppose it all has to do with the tax year... my customers all suddenly wake up and think "Yippee! We can spend money again!"

I haven't really felt much like posting recently. Haven't had much to say. This is also tinted by the fact that my father is very ill (he nearly died at the beginning of the month but he managed to pull thorugh) and there is nothing I can do to help. I don't think I have ever felt so far away ... I did go to spend a week there to try to help but there is only so much you can do.

Anyway, pleased to hear from you! Take care!
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

GuardSquealer replied to fcl's response:
Sorry to hear about your father. It is difficult being in a position where you don't feel you can help. When my father passed away he was 2000 miles away. And I was really frustrated. Not being able to see him or anything made it surreal. I was pretty lost on what to do. I wanted to fly out there, but it wouldn't have helped anything. His girlfriend took care of things out there. And we had a service for him here. It helped to have some order to things.

That was in 1995 still miss him alot. Wish my daughter had the chance to get to know him. He was a character.

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website