Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Bowel movement during intercourse
An_215256 posted:
I just recently am in a relationship with a great guy and the last 2 times we have had sex I have had a bowel movement. I couldn't not even feel it coming out I could smell the odor. I was mortified because I am sure he could smell it also. I didn't say anything to him. Is this something I should be worried about? It has NEVER happened before. And do I say something to him about this and if so how do I say it? God I am just so embarassed!

longduckdong46 responded:
I'm pretty certain he noticed. I think that one would be a little difficult to hide.
I know that during sex I have had many instances where I had to toot, but didn't want to ruin the moment.
Everyone is made a little different and you were caught up in the moment so it soundsto me.
If he comes back for more I wouldn't stress about it too much.

An_215258 responded:
Well happy to say he did come back for more and I have not done this since thank god! I agree that cleanliness is much better!

strangerdanger replied to alaska_mommy's response:
Some people like to be pooped on, just as much as other people like space docking or having their partner perform the cosby sweater on them.

An_215259 replied to strangerdanger's response:
Please elaborate on "space docking" and " Cosby sweater"

Elle0317 replied to An_215259's response:
They're both listed on the urban dictionary website and the definitions are not really suitable for this website.

Caveat_Emptor replied to An_215259's response:
Lets not and say we didnt.

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to Elle0317's response:
Well said Elle, thank you :)
Chrissy~ Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly. Author Unknown

An_215260 replied to strangerdanger's response:
I figuired out space dock but I still puzzled about the cosby sweater.

Would it be ok to have a discussion about slang words for sexual acts?

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to An_215260's response:
Anon thank you for asking if you can discuss such a topic.

Yes, you can. Please keep it within reason, and keep in mind how far you go on that topic as far as discussion as some posts may need to be removed. The terms here being used are OK just don't be too crude please. :)

Thank you!
Chrissy~ Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly. Author Unknown

Helpful Tips

Tips on Lubricant UseExpert
Many people have questions about how to use lubricant for more comfortable, pleasurable sex. Here are some tips you might consider: 1. ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 45 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website