Skip to content
One thing
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
If you had known one thing that you didn't when you had your first sexual experience, what would it be?

Care to share? :)
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

sarahogan responded:
That male virgins tend to finish quickly and that I shouldn't be wondering if we actually had sex or not.
My first was also a virgin and afterwards, I was left wondering what just happened. He was so excited and finished so quickly that he didn't even end up penetrating me, so I still considered myself a virgin until about the 3rd time when I was on top and my hymen broke (and bled everywhere).

alaska_mommy responded:
That I was going to need maintenance antibiotics for the first 3 years of our marriage! I would have made an appointment before the wedding and gotten started beforehand so I could have enjoyed the first three months instead of being in constant pain!

Also that the diaphragm is a horrible device---for my body, anyway.

GuardSquealer responded:
That it was going to happen.

jjchosenjj responded:
How to perform oral on a girl.

Blake_Valentine replied to sarahogan's response:
Wow this brought back memories. I was a good Catholic boy and waited so long to have sex. When I was 19 I brought my GF at the time to her prom. She was gorgeous, a dancer, and also a virgin. We engaged in some heavy petting in my car at the beach well after, and I had just enough beer in my to say, screw it, you held out longer than most. But I was so turned on, and she was so tight, that I shot off, while trying just to force my way in. Of course I had no idea what I was doing. So for awhile after that, I really didn't know whether I was still a virgin or not.

An_215263 responded:
It would have been very helpful if I had understood that women have sexual needs ... Not that sex was something they allowed men to do if they really liked them.

LovelyChelle8 responded:
I would have not lost my virginity to the guy I did, even though he was a virgin that entire relationship was terrible and I think I just wanted to get my first time over with.

Other than that, I'd probably what to know that sex should be enjoyable to women too, not a hassle. Thankfully I figured that out later! :)

Mensch59 responded:
The sensation of intercourse is nothing at all like the sensations of masturbation. In fact it's nothing like ANYTHING you have ever felt before. Only the actual orgasm sensation is about the same.

An_215264 responded:
Female ejaculation is not pee -- it made my partner self-conscious when she got all wet.

Helpful Tips

Clueless
I recently started a relationship and booth my boyfriend and I where tested, everything came out negative, so we started having unprotected ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit Dr. Becker-Phelps' website